Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup

A rule that has been in the book since 2010 and one that the race marshal reminded everyone it would be enforced this year no exceptions period.  

But yea.  The Doo's should have won the race.  They had a 1.5hr lead and were only 5 hrs from the finish line.  They could towed all the way in and still won by an hour.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

A rule that has been in the book since 2010 and one that the race marshal reminded everyone it would be enforced this year no exceptions period.  

But yea.  The Doo's should have won the race.  They had a 1.5hr lead and were only 5 hrs from the finish line.  They could towed all the way in and still won by an hour.  

Next yr!!!!!

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm just surprised the cats finished at all.....they should get a first place every year just for making it if they do !!!!!!!!111

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yea.  I'm pulling for several teams again this year but Team 8 is surely right at the top of my list.  

Something tells me they will have armed guards around them this yr when they pit. :lol:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Around here Amsoil is some of the least expensive oil on the shelf.  It's surely not the cheapest but it's definitely cheaper than the Full Syn VES oil from Poo or the XPS2 from Doo?

I pay about $34 for a gallon of Dominator.  That is with tax.  The XPS2 and VES oil is close to 45 for a gallon.  

I quit running SkiDoo oil when they jacked the prices up. 

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Amsoil is way high in the Chicago land area, that's why I stopped using it. Started using Royal Purple gear lube a few years ago. It's on sale and very reasonable by me. Dominator is $45 a Gal around here. They will drop to $42 if you buy 4, fuck that. If I take my boys riding for 5 days, we can use just over two Gal. 

Exact opposite here. Hardly anyone carries RP because it's to expansive 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

" G4 "    They come up with the cutest little phrases to throw around , complete faggotry  :lol:  

Your little Kitty Kat 800 would get boot stomped by an 800 Etec too :finger: , Faggot :fuckyou:

50 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

By a FOOKING HOIR!!!!11122222@@@#$$$$

28 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I quit running SkiDoo oil when they jacked the prices up. 

Exact opposite here. Hardly anyone carries RP because it's to expansive 

Your little Kitty Kat 800 would get boot stomped by an 800 Etec too :finger: , Faggot :fuckyou:

That etec pulls away with authority!

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

By a FOOKING HOIR!!!!11122222@@@#$$$$

The fucking iron dog... By a fucking hour! One of the most grueling races in snowmobiling. If that isn't a testament to the skidoo chassis and engine then nothing is. ETECs up HOES down!!!!@@@###$$$+++

• Thanks 1

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The fucking iron dog... By a fucking hour! One of the most grueling races in snowmobiling. If that isn't a testament to the skidoo chassis and engine then nothing is. ETECs up HOES down!!!!@@@###$$$+++

etecs are gay as fuck bro....like asian ladyboy gay 

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Just don't be standing there when I run out of oil again and the Artco dealer is closed , or more likely , out of business , cause I'll strangle you with a blown procross belt and take yours

i only carry 6 spare belts when riding a cat. So depending on what time of the day it is, you would strangle me only to find no belts left......not cool to kill me over nothing asshole!!!1!11111!!!11!11111

Edited by Legend