Check your account email address ×

Jews could be in trouble in Europe. Right wing power is coming on strong.

What the fuck does that have to do with Jews?  They aren't marching against jews, they are marching against the influx of muslims.  I just spend over 5 weeks in central Europe.  I was in every country discussed in that article.  Young people are worried about the massive influx of muslims, arabs and north africans that are invading their countries, polluting their streets and sucking off the social security system.  

Jews?  Once again you prove to be clueless to the world around you.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What the fuck does that have to do with Jews?  They aren't marching against jews, they are marching against the influx of muslims.  I just spend over 5 weeks in central Europe.  I was in every country discussed in that article.  Young people are worried about the massive influx of muslims, arabs and north africans that are invading their countries, polluting their streets and sucking off the social security system.  

Jews?  Once again you prove to be clueless to the world around you.  

Wow. Lots of anger there Tom. None the less. I stand by what I posted based on the pure facts of the groups represented in the march. Now that you've spent 3 or 4 months outside of Alaska, you've become quite the expert on international affairs. Will I be seeing you on any talk shows? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Wow. Lots of anger there Tom. None the less. I stand by what I posted based on the pure facts of the groups represented in the march. Now that you've spent 3 or 4 months outside of Alaska, you've become quite the expert on international affairs. Will I be seeing you on any talk shows? 

I've spent 3-4 months out of the country just in the last year alone.  I spend months out of alaska every year.  Always have.  I've had a passport since I was 15.  

This is a muslim/arab/north african thing.  Nothing to do with Jews.  

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've spent 3-4 months out of the country just in the last year alone.  I spend months out of alaska every year.  Always have.  I've had a passport since I was 15.  

This is a muslim/arab/north african thing.  Nothing to do with Jews.  

You may want to look into the supporting beliefs of the groups represented at the March. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He just threw your bullshit back in your face so stfu and  go lay down. Stick to talking about Maynard and being a pretentious cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Poland is awesome for standing up to the evil fuck EU and telling them to fuck off in accepting all the refugees. Good for Poland, at least somebody has a spine unlike this estrogen filled world of complacency everybody else is duped into. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He just threw your bullshit back in your face so stfu and  go lay down. Stick to talking about Maynard and being a pretentious cunt.

That’s strange jimmy blaze. None of his shit stuck. It won’t either. Because I’m right and he’s wrong

1 minute ago, bussman said:

You’ll slit your own throat rather than admit you’re wrong. Odd. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s strange jimmy blaze. None of his shit stuck. It won’t either. Because I’m right and he’s wrong

Buss nailed it.

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Why say I’m wrong when I’m right? That would be slitting my own throat. The nice thing about this place is that I get to stand up to ignorance. :) 

Oh aren't you precious....what do you do in real life...cower like a pussy? 

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The republicans are out on force today. :lol: 

With slinger gone, you guys should take up masturbating. I’m not here as much as he was and it’s obvious you’ll need something more than what I can provide with the little time that I’ll have next week. 

We're fine without out you but calling out old cunts like you is a pleasure.

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The Muslims hate the Jews and with the massive influx of them into Europe the Jews have every right to be worried.

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You may want to look into the supporting beliefs of the groups represented at the March. 

I have to agree with Tom. That whole marching in the streets against Jews isn't embraced in Europe too much anymore... :news:

But anyone can express hate against Muslims and be a patriot. Only faggot ass libruls will frown on you but the frown on everything anyway...

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And you've spent the last year learning how to become delusional by rubbing elbows on here with MC , Slope and Slinger while watching CNN .   This has NOTHING to do with Jews other than the fact that they don't want the muslim invasion either , your shit is backwards once again.   :bc:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And you've spent the last year learning how to become delusional by rubbing elbows on here with MC , Slope and Slinger while watching CNN .   This has NOTHING to do with Jews other than the fact that they don't want the muslim invasion either , your shit is backwards once again.   :bc:

Related image

• Haha 1