Check your account email address ×

Jews could be in trouble in Europe. Right wing power is coming on strong.

12 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And you've spent the last year learning how to become delusional by rubbing elbows on here with MC , Slope and Slinger while watching CNN .   This has NOTHING to do with Jews other than the fact that they don't want the muslim invasion either , your shit is backwards once again.   :bc:

Another who knows nothing of the groups that turned up at march. I have no clue how so many can be so ignorant here. It’s got to be intentional. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Another who knows nothing of the groups that turned up at march. I have no clue how so many can be so ignorant here. It’s got to be intentional. 

I would like to say the same about your cunty bullshit you spew but I suspect you come by it naturally.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Did you read through the comments at the article you linked?  

Try going outside every once in a while.  You may learn something they aren't teaching on CNN.  

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No. Just those that follow the truth. 

It seems these day's that you wouldn't know where that was if it landed on your skull like a falling safe in a roadrunner cartoon. 

Edited by Sal Rosenberg

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It seems these day's that you wouldn't know where that was if it landed on your skull like a falling safe in a roadrunner cartoon. 

It was interesting the number of counter protesters that showed up. They took the the white supremests and far right nationalists to task in Poland. Just like here.   Good to see.  They see the hate and truth too 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

One needs to make a conscious effort to seek the truth. So yes....follow is the correct term. 

Yes, "seek".  Seek would have been a better word to use.  But reality is, you are following it out of the mouths of those not speaking the whole truth...just a twisted and shunted version of it to fit an agenda.

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

every one but you and the mainecunt and snowrider are wrong . pathetic

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pizza gate!!!!

My favorite podcast follows are full on liberals. But they’re actual liberals, not Democrats that are nothing close. 

If you truly sought truth you’d support neither party or this globalist/establishment bullshit, hopefully you figure it out someday. 

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Your personal attacks are all that you have. Proves to me that I not only have the high ground, but I’m also right. 

no just a fact . you are completely wrong and I could give 2 shits what moral ground you think you sit on