Check your account email address ×

Early Season Riding

38 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Who' taking bets for most trouble free miles this winter? $100 real money says I put on more then analer and Bhent combined. 

:snack:

I'm in. Haven't had a "troubled" mile in 15 years bro. Outside of running out of gas. :news:

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'm in. Haven't had a "troubled" mile in 15 years bro. Outside of running out of gas. :news:

Bussman has never been on a ride with an fsce group where his sled or sleds didnt end up on a rope

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I do 3 things with sleds. Pound diamonds....win races ....and pound diamonds and win races while drunk as fuck. No gay offtrail and no smoking weed and trying to be awesome at offtrail!!!!!!

You will be wearing this and you will like it.

IMG_3433.JPG

Just now, f7ben said:

Bussman has never been on a ride with an fsce group where his sled or sleds didnt end up on a rope

I know right? Actually he and I did a preseason shake down ride years ago and his sled made it the whole 2 days. That was the f7 and he did have a spare on the trailer, like he knew something. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Putting it in the pickers and breaking shit is trouble bud. :bc:

Sled still ran. Rode it another hunnit miles that day. No bent modules either. :Pimp:

47 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Who' taking bets for most trouble free miles this winter? $100 real money says I put on more then analer and Bhent combined. 

:snack:

Last time I saw Analer on a sled was earlier this year and he was on a Polaris. :news: 

Just now, bussman said:

Last time I saw Analer on a sled was earlier this year and he was on a Polaris. :news: 

lol....  But he made if for drinks and some chow. Impressive for a many mile RT to stay riding.     Was it the Thundercat Dan  connection?    :bc: 

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know right? Actually he and I did a preseason shake down ride years ago and his sled made it the whole 2 days. That was the f7 and he did have a spare on the trailer, like he knew something. :lol:

I remember you pounding Bud heavies in the bar afterwards when that FleaTec couldn’t get around the worn out pumpkin.

Then you snored me into my own room.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If trackside would have taken it on trade I would be on a 2017 right now. What a shitty winter last year was. 

Tracksied is average at best IMO-  Should have gone to shoders-----  I have a connection that I hope you dont need.  :bc: 

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Doo and polaris riders bring a spare belt to ensure their ride won't be cut short.  Cart riders bring a spare sled.  Same thing up here.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

Mostly from running out of gas Gonzo. :bigfinger:

Yah....cause when you try and keep up with the a team your piece of shit 600/800 gets worse mileage than a fucking tcat