Check your account email address ×

Huge win for f7ben and family

f7ben

39 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nice job Ben.  Sometimes all a guy needs is a little tough love to get them pointed in the right direction.  Glad it worked out for your brother.  Celebrate with a couple of Coors Lites tonight.  

Benny's a classy guy with a big heart , he ain't foolin anyone on here with his Crazy Ben schtick .  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Benny's a classy guy with a big heart , he ain't foolin anyone on here with his Crazy Ben schtick .  :bc:

Yeah Ben good job.....but you're still a big nosed polack asshole so don't let it go to your head!!!!!! :lol: :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks guys....those of you that know me know I'm not one for patting my own back and that isnt the point of this post at all so hopefully it didnt seem that way. Its just been a long road and its nice to vent a bit and get to talk about it for a minute....I told my brother I wouldnt talk to my parents at all about it until he gets to tell them himself. I am really looking forward to hearing from my dad. He is going to be ecstatic that his youngest has absolutely turned the corner and is on one hell of a path now.

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I guess I'll have to try harder then :lol: 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're right and with some of the shit that came out of this kids mouth in the last year I thought that may be the case.....but it worked out. You have to try though 

I agree, but it breaks your heart when you invest so much into helping someone and they screw you over.  Realizing everything you went through was for nothing. A time comes when a enough is enough.

Sister in-law is on the streets and nephew is back in jail. 

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I agree, but it breaks your heart when you invest so much into helping someone and they screw you over.  Realizing everything you went through was for nothing. A time comes when a enough is enough.

I guess the way you have to look at that situation is that .....you did a good thing , that says a lot about you regardless of the end result. I could have thrown in the towel a few times and was very close but in the end my Brother is a really nice kid who wouldnt wrong anyone ever intentionally. That made it easier to deal with his idiocy.

Most of his problem was how much he liked smoking dope and drinking beer......I have no issue with weed but it isnt an ideal drug for someone in the phase of life where motivation and a clear perception of ones situation are desperately needed. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

My stress level went down 1000x when he told me the news....

good.  I've been concerned about you. :lol:  :bc: 

Can't beat family for support when you need it.  Glad to hear your good news and best of luck to your little bro :bc: 

23 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

He's not bad in the sack either.  As long as it's in the back of an Astro Van.  :bc:  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You home now , Tommy ? That looked like one heck of a fun trip .  :bc:

Yea.  Got home Nov 2nd.  Incredible trip.  Central Europe is bad ass.  They do a lot of things right over there.  Italy is cool too, the Northern half anyway.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

:lol: Matt is a large man

What am I, chopped liver?  You obviously don't remember much about that night..............

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea.  Got home Nov 2nd.  Incredible trip.  Central Europe is bad ass.  They do a lot of things right over there.  Italy is cool too, the Northern half anyway.  

What am I, chopped liver?  You obviously don't remember much about that night..............

Were you humping me you fucker???? I just remember matt jumping on me and it being futile resisting :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Family is everything...your a good brother.

Now I really thought you were gonna tell us you caught him on the couch with your wife at one point in the story....lol

:lol: no , my wife has had the best........no sense in sampling my mini me after that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess the way you have to look at that situation is that .....you did a good thing , that says a lot about you regardless of the end result. I could have thrown in the towel a few times and was very close but in the end my Brother is a really nice kid who wouldnt wrong anyone ever intentionally. That made it easier to deal with his idiocy.

Most of his problem was how much he liked smoking dope and drinking beer......I have no issue with weed but it isnt an ideal drug for someone in the phase of life where motivation and a clear perception of ones situation are desperately needed. 

Best of luck.  Got to be a great feeling.

My nephew is the same way. Great kid with a good heart. Just one  stupid decision after another. Really opened my eyes to how fucked up the criminal Justice system is. Once you.get in it is hard to get out.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Best of luck.  Got to be a great feeling.

My nephew is the same way. Great kid with a good heart. Just one  stupid decision after another. Really opened my eyes to how fucked up the criminal Justice system is. Once you.get in it is hard to get out.

for sure...its a self feeding system designed to keep people involved 

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You're a good man , Ben . Congrats to you and your brother , this is a great story .  My brother has dragged my dumb ass out of the gutter , smacked me around and gotten me more than a few good jobs back in the day and I am forever grateful to him for that .  Even if your bro doesn't show that and or fucks up again , he is grateful to you too , trust me .  Again , good goin , my man .  :bc:

He should have done less smacking and more punching your lights out :finger:

50 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Got a brother that everyone was always helping and giving the benefit of the doubt.  Loaning him $ (myself included) He got himself into some trouble and ended up in jail (a couple of times)   Parents bailed him out. Let him move in with them for almost 18 months.  Turns around and tries to blame all his life's mistakes on my parents.  Said a bunch of stuff to my mom that she didn't tell me about till after he was gone.  Had I know what he said to her and how he threw his BS  in their a faces, I would have sent him to the emergency room.   He's lucky I never found him before he moved out east. 

Good job Bhent :bc:

Had something similar happen with my oldest brother back last year.   Long story short, he use to be in sales.  Anyway, he was out of work for a while. Went back to school  (luckily for them, my SIL works fir Magna International and makes great $) and was almost going to be a MSP officer.  Failed one part of the physical portion (he fell during the running portion and he was disqualified)  Couldn't re test fir another 6 months.   He ended up working survalence/security for a couple years, but not much money in that.  

Anyway last June my name got pulled in the lottery for my work to get someone hired for part time , with full time employment in the future.  He started 3 days a week back on Jan 9th   Got hired on full time back in mid July.  Wish I could have got him in years ago, but better late than never  :bc:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He should have done less smacking and more punching your lights out :finger:

Got a brother that everyone was always helping and giving the benefit of the doubt.  Loaning him $ (myself included) He got himself into some trouble and ended up in jail (a couple of times)   Parents bailed him out. Let him move in with them for almost 18 months.  Turns around and tries to blame all his life's mistakes on my parents.  Said a bunch of stuff to my mom that she didn't tell me about till after he was gone.  Had I know what he said to her and how he threw his BS  in their a faces, I would have sent him to the emergency room.   He's lucky I never found him before he moved out east. 

Good job Bhent :bc:

Had something similar happen with my oldest brother back last year.   Long story short, he use to be in sales.  Anyway, he was out of work for a while. Went back to school  (luckily for them, my SIL works fir Magna International and makes great $) and was almost going to be a MSP officer.  Failed one part of the physical portion (he fell during the running portion and he was disqualified)  Couldn't re test fir another 6 months.   He ended up working survalence/security for a couple years, but not much money in that.  

Anyway last June my name got pulled in the lottery for my work to get someone hired for part time , with full time employment in the future.  He started 3 days a week back on Jan 9th   Got hired on full time back in mid July.  Wish I could have got him in years ago, but better late than never  :bc:

Wow , thats an interesting way to get people into the plant....have they always done that? Cool story for sure