Check your account email address ×

Republicans have moved past Gay Marriage...Dems won't let it go.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why is it that while Republicans have moved past the gay marriage issue and acceptance yet Dems keep bringing it up....are pols like Pelosi afraid that another of their Republican Boogiemen has been struck down? God, Guns and Gays eh Nancy....seems your party is the one of intolerance.

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dude check Trumps VP on gay marriage.....then come back.

Didn't you watch the convention....I guess you are the one that doesn't know shit about politics.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Didn't you watch the convention....I guess you are the one that doesn't know shit about politics.

Well , in the old mans defense , a lot of the loons in party still haven't and are just as rabid as ever .   It's just another thing that I like about what Trump is doing , he basically told those idiots to fuck off also .    :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well , in the old mans defense , a lot of the loons in party still haven't and are just as rabid as ever .   It's just another thing that I like about what Trump is doing , he basically told those idiots to fuck off also .    :bc:

Well he should pay attention instead of lecturing everybody about not knowing shit about politics and calling us idiots....or he could just go fuck off somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well he should pay attention instead of lecturing everybody about not knowing shit about politics and calling us idiots....or he could just go fuck off somewhere.

I know !  Don't taze me bro !!!     :lol:  :bc:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why is it that while Republicans have moved past the gay marriage issue and acceptance yet Dems keep bringing it up....are pols like Pelosi afraid that another of their Republican Boogiemen has been struck down? God, Guns and Gays eh Nancy....seems your party is the one of intolerance.

Weird, how you can stereo type all white males as bigot's, racist, hillbillies, with zero repercussions.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Weird, how you can stereo type all white males as bigot's, racist, hillbillies, with zero repercussions.

Nancy Pelosi is the one that said she passed the ACA without even reading it. And chuckled about it. This is who your dealing with here. :flush:

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Really ?  You really buy that ?  

Yeah it's pretty well known. There are lots of gays that work in and for the Republicans. And many prominent pubes have gay sons and daughters. To think otherwise shows how obtuse and foolish you are.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah it's pretty well known. There are lots of gays that work in and for the Republicans. And many prominent pubes have gay sons and daughters. To think otherwise shows how obtuse and foolish you are.

There were two prominent speakers at The RNC that proudly said they were gay and Republican....everybody cheered.

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Obama has said basically the same thing.

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I'm sure that's true and all but if you can't see the fact that there is a small yet controlling faction in that party that is 100% anti gay then I don't know what to tell you.   Well , other than the fact that your a fuckin idiot and you sound like a clown trying to use those big words that Moto taught you :lol:

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

Obtuse was the word of the day

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Well I'm sure that's true and all but if you can't see the fact that there is a small yet controlling faction in that party that is 100% anti gay then I don't know what to tell you.   Well , other than the fact that your a fuckin idiot and you sound like a clown trying to use those big words that Moto taught you :lol:

Sorry will dumb it down for you next time. Part of your problem is you think political theater is real life. That and you think you're smart. 

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Because they haven't dumbass.  You're Momo level stupid and I mean that in a good Christian way. :lol:

Take a look at the platform and all the religious liberty :lmao: bills they propose and pass.....and then remind me how they have moved past the issue. :lol:. Holy fuck are you clueless.....and dumb :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Because they haven't dumbass.  You're Momo level stupid and I mean that in a good Christian way. :lol:

Take a look at the platform and all the religious liberty :lmao: bills they propose and pass.....and then remind me how they have moved past the issue. :lol:. Holy fuck are you clueless.....and dumb :bc: 

Fawk I know some dems that think gays are abnormal also..birth defect kind of thing.

Oh and dumb ass is two words not one,dumb ass.