Check your account email address ×

Bannon: George W. Bush Was ‘Single Most Destructive President in U.S. History, Including James Buchanan’

jtssrx

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Where do people that preach revolution and throat slitting yet do nothing fit into the poser scale? 

Believing that we need revolution and starting one are two entirely different things.

A revolution started prematurely is destined for failure, which is what you seem to be demanding from those who believe revolution is necessary. 

Before a revolution is begun, major groundwork must be laid, networks formed, lines of communication opened and maintained, command structure developed, etc. There is also tons of ideological groundwork to complete. It's just as important to know how to fight as it is to know why. 

All of this takes time, and no amount of heckling from the likes of liberals like you is going to make the left begin a revolution before they're ready. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Add sheep to that list as that is what most people actually are 

Liberals are the sheep. 

Liberals can go either way, though. They can either be lulled sleep by fascism or awoken by anarchism. Eventually they will choose and decide all our fates. 

Kinda sucks.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Liberals are the sheep. 

Liberals can go either way, though. They can either be lulled sleep by fascism or awoken by anarchism. Eventually they will choose and decide all our fates. 

Kinda sucks.

Most people dont have the capacity to look past their iphones and camry

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It's full, so parking lot it is...

HOLY FUCK,.........RON VS DAN IN THE PARKING LOT

ITS ON .....RACE WAR IS POPPING OFF

MIDWEST VS EAST COAST TICKLE CREW!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111 

The Middle East was friends with the USA !!!! 

It was only after we kept supplying ISRAEL with weaponry that they used against Arabic Muslims, that this war started. 

Most wars in humanity have been over  Religion.

We are fighting the Muslim world now, over  Religion. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

The Middle East was friends with the USA !!!! 

It was only after we kept supplying ISRAEL with weaponry that they used against Arabic Muslims, that this war started. 

Most wars in humanity have been over  Religion.

We are fighting the Muslim world now, over  Religion. 

your best post

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont think there is a race war coming though :lol: 

When you come back east, I'm gonna' bring you down to Roxbury, Mass. and hand-cuff you to a light-pole on Blue Hill Ave., with a sign around your neck that says 
 " BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER ".     

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

Totally disagree......we have not and will not see the end of the idiotic "war on terror" and perpetual warfare that the Bush regime started....we wont see the end of it in our lifetime.

Although none of this can be laid at the feet of the Presidents who are just figure head puppets.....if we are going to attribute the destruction levied on the USA under their tenure to them Bush is the worst without doubt 

No shit. The mess in the Middle East dwarfs what occurred in Southeast Asia. It ain’t even close. 

LBJ helped put a fucking nail in the coffin of Jim Crow laws. His main mistake is not listening to senator Moynihan when crafting legislation on poverty. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

No shit. The mess in the Middle East dwarfs what occurred in Southeast Asia. It ain’t even close. 

LBJ helped put a fucking nail in the coffin of Jim Crow laws. His main mistake is not listening to senator Moynihan when crafting legislation on poverty. 

I'll admit that was before my time and its hard to get a feel for the era without having lived it. Vietnam was a mess that should have taught us a real lesson. I cant imagine having been sent there for no reason.

I'm ashamed of having been raised an evangelical right wing idiot...I was 20 years old when I got to vote for Bush. I supported with my voice and my vote all the destruction millions of people have had to endure. I wont downplay my part in it and the shame that comes with it now. 

Could I have done anything different given what I am .....probably not. I sure as fuck will never be a party to anything like it again though. Count me out. Someday when I dont have the responsibility I do now I'll try and atone for it a bit 

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

Totally disagree......we have not and will not see the end of the idiotic "war on terror" and perpetual warfare that the Bush regime started....we wont see the end of it in our lifetime.

Although none of this can be laid at the feet of the Presidents who are just figure head puppets.....if we are going to attribute the destruction levied on the USA under their tenure to them Bush is the worst without doubt 

How old are you Ben?

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'll admit that was before my time and its hard to get a feel for the era without having lived it. Vietnam was a mess that should have taught us a real lesson. I cant imagine having been sent there for no reason.

I'm ashamed of having been raised an evangelical right wing idiot...I was 20 years old when I got to vote for Bush. I supported with my voice and my vote all the destruction millions of people have had to endure. I wont downplay my part in it and the shame that comes with it now. 

Could I have done anything different given what I am .....probably not. I sure as fuck will never be a party to anything like it again though. Count me out. Someday when I dont have the responsibility I do now I'll try and atone for it a bit 

This is why I'm asking. Living through 9/11 as an adult with children and seeing our countries reaction, we were all behind kicking some ass. Republican, Democrat, douchebag, nice guy, everybody was behind it. People now try to revise history especially if they weren't a responsible adult at that point.. Not shitting on your point of view, just saying that there have been some really bad periods in America and your lifetime is your point of reference not necessarily the truth.