Check your account email address ×

The social media ads Russia wanted Americans to see

26 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I was pretty much all in for Hillary until I saw Jesus arm wrestling Satan.

:lol: I can’t believe derprider thinks this stuff swayed the election. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Adds specifically targeted at the dumb and low information voter. Jesus freaks, black lives matter, LGBT, and of course Bernie supporters. It would seem Russia has a good read on Americans.

This sort of generalization makes you look stupider than the people you are talking about

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea the Russians were aiming at Mensa members and PhD graduates with arm wrestling Jesus and beefcake Bernie. I know the truth hurts.

What you think is the truth is really just your extremely slanted opinion of other people. 

Believing for even a second that a coloring book with Bernie in muscle poses would sway any votes makes you the dumb fuck. 

Edited by motonoggin

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What you think is the truth is really just your extremely slanted opinion of other people. 

Believing for even a second that a coloring book with Bernie in muscle poses with sway any votes makes you the dumb fuck. 

I don't think any of this swayed a single vote what I find interesting is the interpretation of the Russians on the intelligence of the voters in the different groups. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't think any of this swayed a single vote what I find interesting is the interpretation of the Russians on the intelligence of the voters in the different groups. 

Exactly.  Your first post went right over noggins noggin.  

People knew Hillary and the Dems for what they are.  Corrupt pieces of garbage.  Russia didn't influence shit.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly.  Your first post went right over noggins noggin.  

People knew Hillary and the Dems for what they are.  Corrupt pieces of garbage.  Russia didn't influence shit.  

Bernie's supporters got a coloring book:stoned: that is some serious funny. I wonder if Moto knows someone with one of Bernie's coloring book pages hanging on a refrigerator?