Check your account email address ×

Winter 2017

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Dave said:

I havent ridden in Ontario since 13....does everyone ride like grannys now? 

02 has shown us the light.

8 minutes ago, Dave said:

I havent ridden in Ontario since 13....does everyone ride like grannys now? 

No one in Ontario rides, especial Puzzle, we only pound our meat to Freedomsledder key boards.  What's your point?

• Like 2

Just now, Poncho said:

No one in Ontario rides, especial Puzzle, we only pound our meat to Freedomsledder key boards.  What's your point?

I heard its been a shitty season.

8 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, the posted trail speed limit is 50kph.  And OFSC trails are not our personal racetrack.........

Ah so that is why those coppers and I had a conversation on Saturday?

• Like 1

It was a joke, son.

In all honesty, I don't think many think much about speeding in Ontario.  There is very little enforcement with 40,000 odd kms of trails...... we know of a couple radar hot spots, but people basically ride how they want.  You know...... asshats. 

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

:lol: tell me you dont put the hammerdown at least on the seguin.

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

It was a joke, son.

In all honesty, I don't think many think much about speeding in Ontario.  There is very little enforcement with 40,000 odd kms of trails...... we know of a couple radar hot spots, but people basically ride how they want.  You know...... asshats. 

So same as when I last rode there.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

I heard its been a shitty season.

Yep I only did 1500 miles on my new XCR 800 but spent $2000 on fuel and oil.....however, the belt is good!  Dip stick broke off in Puzzle ass on the third trip.  Doctors are currently probing Puzzle ass for the dipstick.....that was January......update to come

• Like 1

Nice visual.

Just now, Poncho said:

Yep I only did 1500 miles on my new XCR 800 but spent $2000 on fuel and oil.....however, the belt is good!  Dip stick broke off in Puzzle ass on the third trip.  Doctors are currently probing Puzzle ass for the dipstick.....that was January......update to come

Just now, Poncho said:

Geez...i wish i got that many miles....barely got 300 this yr...didnt even go to mountains to ride.

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I'm just hoping those calibrations didn't go all the way down the stick...... I'm currently showing 1/2 full, and it hurts already. 

I marked it all the way down to a quarter tank.....if you pull it out quick it likely won't snag your bladder, but I can't be sure....good luck....

9 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Conversation.....  do tell.

Let's just say the little device they had mounted on a tripod in a nice straight section of the A trail disagreed with asshat velocities...

They were handing out blue papers as fast as they could write em. I JUST passed a couple guys 1000 ft before too, dammit. Couple coppers from North Bay, nice guys just doin their thing.

They also were hittin the exhaust system violations hard, in conversation at the base camp many had tickets for speed and or mod exhaust system. One guy I met at this radar trap on a Viper who also got a ticket actually blew something up in his chain case the next day and we trailered him down to KL. Said his wife hates snowmobiles as it is and gonna be pissed..