Check your account email address ×

This sign would be carried by many of the leftist on this site

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Of course he is. He's a fucking propagandist just like Watson, Milo, Shapiro, and Alex Jones. Crackpot carnival barkers taking advantage of the true believers.

It's fucking orwellian doublespeak. 

you got it all figured out, good for you.  Whats it like to be so enlightened?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

if you listened more and puked out bullshit less you might catch a glimpse 

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's really not that hard to think critically and examine everything that you encounter. You fuck up when you make a conscious choice to not be critical when it comes to something you are predisposed to believe.

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

if you listened more an, d puked out bullshit less you might catch a glimpse 

That would imply I was remotely interested hearing your solutions for the state of affairs, which I don't, so.....

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's really not that hard to think critically and examine everything that you encounter. You fuck up when you make a conscious choice to not be critical when it comes to something you are predisposed to believe.

Well imagine that.

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol what a bloodbath. Anyone who thinks that sign is legit is fucking brain dead. Even if you don’t agree with antifa/BLM stances on issues, the ideology differences should be all you need to know that it is a plant to further the alt-rights message. Come the fuck on hahaha. I wish some upstanding conservatives would spend half as much time denouncing the alt-right as they do slinging shit at BLM and antifa. 

/thread

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Of course he is. He's a fucking propagandist just like Watson, Milo, Shapiro, and Alex Jones. Crackpot carnival barkers taking advantage of the true believers.

It's fucking orwellian doublespeak. 

Milo, watson, shapiro and Cernovich are conservatives. Alex Jones is CIA paid opposition a total fraud an actor 

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You spelled white supremacists wrong.

Milo likes to fondle black men and Shapiro is a Jew. This is your definition of white supremists? 

:lol: 

12 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

To be fair, he IS their target audience. He isn’t the only one here. Revkevsdi is the exact same person on the other side but with tighter jeans and a kayak. These people are the problem. I don’t even blame these sources and politicians anymore. It’s 2017. Choosing to be manipulated and ill informed is a choice. Can’t blame Brietbart for playing the game. Can’t blame demunderground for pawning off shit filled garbage stuffed in a sack. I blame the willfully ignorant who crave it to fill a void that is easier to fill with this junk than to exert the effort required to be informed. Fuck them. 

Indeed.

Neal

13 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Right, you'll dog on JTssrx, but ignore and dignify Ben and Motos insanity.  Right.  Get over yourself.

Yeah my little dialogue hit a little too close to home for you too, eh? I don’t think people like you can understand my sentiment. If you had the propensity to do so, you wouldn’t be a hyper-partisan...

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah my little dialogue hit a little too close to home for you too, eh? I don’t think people like you can understand my sentiment. If you had the perpencity to do so, you wouldn’t be a hyper-partisan...

Perpencity? :lol::wtf:

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah my little dialogue hit a little too close to home for you too, eh? I don’t think people like you can understand my sentiment. If you had the propensity to do so, you wouldn’t be a hyper-partisan...

No your dialogue just proves you're intellectually dishonest, unless of course you actually support Ben and Motos dream of cutting throats and tearing down our system of government.  In which case, you're just as much of a dipshit as they are.  Pick one.  Tell me something, since I'm so "hyper partisan", even though I have condemned both major political parties countless times, what exactly have the Democrats brought to the table for the past year?  Serious question.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No your dialogue just proves you're intellectually dishonest, unless of course you actually support Ben and Motos dream of cutting throats and tearing down our system of government.  In which case, you're just as much of a dipshit as they are.  Pick one.  Tell me something, since I'm so "hyper partisan", even though I have condemned both major political parties countless times, what exactly have the Democrats brought to the table for the past year?  Serious question.

Why hasn't that fascist party done anything significant to oppose the other fascist party?

Gee, idk...

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why hasn't that fascist party done anything significant to oppose the other fascist party?

Gee, idk...

Well dude.....you need to try and change the fascist system from within the confines of the systems fascism .......if you were FORMALLY EDUCATED you would understand these things :lol: 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well dude.....you need to try and change the fascist system from within the confines of the systems fascism .......if you were FORMALLY EDUCATED you would understand these things :lol: 

:lol:

Guess I'm just not woke enough...

On 10/31/2017 at 11:18 AM, f7ben said:

those who would lobby to have the rights of americans restricted based on their race , religion , gender or sexual orientation. Those who would lobby to have the US involved in wars of imperialism and to have our might and wealth hijacked to spread the power of the elite class and to cause disruption worldwide. Those who's only objective is destabilization of various regions of the world for the means of profit and control of resources.  Those people who would seek to restrict our constitution , its amendments and our bill of rights for any reason at all. 

Those people are fascists and they dont deserve to be entertained at all. They can have their free speech and they can have their throats slit for it as well 

Whaaaassssaaaaaaa