Check your account email address ×

Holy Cow, looks like that Dodge hit a Semi

Very sad and a tragic loss for sure. Prayers to the families of wveryone involved. 

On a slightly different subject.  There are lots of horse and carriages in Europe. They are similar to the US version in looks alone.  The laws in Europe for carriages, the horses and their drivers are very strict here.  The carrages are much more advanced here. Hydraulic disc brakes, led lights, pneumatic tires that dont look pneumatic,  waste containment systems for the horses both for urine and shit, advanced suspensions including composit springs and rubber bushings, carriage registrations and inspections, operators license for the driver, etc, etc.  Its pretty nice being able to walk around the city amongst the beautiful scenery and not having to smell and step over horse shit. 

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

these fucking dumbass buggies are a nuisance and its dangerous as hell to have them on the roads 

their religion is about the dumbest most backwards bullshit in the history of the world ....get a fucking car like the rest of the world 

yes .....they cant drive a car to work but they can ride in one???? what the fuck kind of retarded bullshit is that 

Oh stfu they arent hurting anyone or pushing their religion on you, they mind their own business and dont gaf what you do

44 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Very sad and a tragic loss for sure. Prayers to the families of wveryone involved. 

On a slightly different subject.  There are lots of horse and carriages in Europe. They are similar to the US version in looks alone.  The laws in Europe for carriages, the horses and their drivers are very strict here.  The carrages are much more advanced here. Hydraulic disc brakes, led lights, pneumatic tires that dont look pneumatic,  waste containment systems for the horses both for urine and shit, advanced suspensions including composit springs and rubber bushings, carriage registrations and inspections, operators license for the driver, etc, etc.  Its pretty nice being able to walk around the city amongst the beautiful scenery and not having to smell and step over horse shit. 

So we have less laws, good :bc:

55 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

So we have less laws, good :bc:

What if there were no laws of any kind. Would that be best?  A complete lawless society?  

I prefer a few laws that limit other people from spoiling my time here on earth. 

1 hour ago, MiSledder said:

Oh stfu they arent hurting anyone or pushing their religion on you, they mind their own business and dont gaf what you do

Fuck I had the pentecostals show up and "bless" my house Saturday, so the wife tells me. WTF is up with that?

I DGAF what people believe in. Don't come to my house with your shit! 

Glad it was the wife. She deals with them quickly, professionally and is direct. 

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What if there were no laws of any kind. Would that be best?  A complete lawless society?  

I prefer a few laws that limit other people from spoiling my time here on earth. 

Imagine the shit liberals would cause...

15 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck I had the pentecostals show up and "bless" my house Saturday, so the wife tells me. WTF is up with that?

I DGAF what people believe in. Don't come to my house with your shit! 

Glad it was the wife. She deals with them quickly, professionally and is direct. 

Seems like every once in a while we get the Jehovah witness around here. That's an odd bunch too...

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Seems like every once in a while we get the Jehovah witness around here. That's an odd bunch too...

Usually they don't show up here. My neighborhood as a kid, a great guy, is head of the JW church here. They must have certain houses they don't go to. Like neighbors.

They only came once to my new house. I was building a shed. Told them I was a non practising Catholic. If they wanted to talk grab a hammer.and help, we'll talk. Left pamphlet and fucked off. Never came back!

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I had to finally get nasty with them this summer....i tried nicely saying I wasn't interested....but theykept coming back....so I got a little loud...they haven't returned since. :lol:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thats a over dramatic take of my post dont ya think? A horse and buggy does not need to be that high tech just so you can feel slightly happier

Edited by MiSledder

I grew up in amish country and witnessed a lot of strange, and funny, amish doings. some of the amish kids knew how to party for sure. although a lot are a pita, hypocritical, holier-than-thou, etc. I still respect their desire to stay away from modern technology.

Edited by Snoslinger

There's been a couple of accidents with the Amish around here too.  One was very similar to the OP.  The bad one here was in the evening with a teen driving a pickup.  Their lights on the buggies are so dim, the kid didn't realize how close it was.  The elders of the Amish community allowed the people to put a slightly brighter light on their buggies after that - not much help.  There was an Amish food stand a mile south of town that was always manned by the family's children.  One day some guy stopped by and fucked the teenager every way sideways.  They didn't even report it to the cops.

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

there are plenty of amish down here and they are all nice as far as I can tell......I just dont understand their backwards clinging to old bullshit ways of life. They make the dumbest exceptions ever 

Some of the Mennonites drive cars (black) and have electricity in their homes most all use intensive agriculture field drainage have the department of agriculture testing their soil etc...  :dunno:

8 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

I had to finally get nasty with them this summer....i tried nicely saying I wasn't interested....but theykept coming back....so I got a little loud...they haven't returned since. :lol:

I answer the door in my boxers.:lol:

• Haha 1

http://www.4jehovah.org/facts-the-watchtower-society-doesnt-want-you-to-know/

Masters of Deception:

THIS BOOK IS AN EXPOSE'OF THE TEACHINGS OF THE WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY,COMMONLY KNOWN AS THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
IT GIVES THOROUGH SCRIPTUAL REFERENCES TO REFUTE THE TWISTED THEOLOGY THEY EMPLOY IN THEIR ENCOUNTERS ON THE STREET.THE BOOK
HAILS FROM THE EARLY SEVENTIES BUT IS STILL TIMELY IN DEFENDING AGAINST THE THEOLOGICAL ERRORS OF THIS POPULAR CULT.IT IS
WRITTEN IN AN EASY TO UNDERSTAND LANGUAGE AND ALL THE BIBLE REFERENCES THROUGHOUT THE BOOK ARE NICELY CATALOGUED IN THE INDEX
FOR HANDY ACCESS.COUPLED WITH "JEHOVAH OF THE WATCHTOWER" BY WALTER R. MARTIN,THESE BOOKS ARE THE FINAL SAY ON THIS SUBJECT AND
VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Edited by XCR1250