Check your account email address ×

From Fox, frightening news for GOP

42 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

of course they do he's rude,  can't put a coherent thought together and has no real plan.  His twitter posts are worse than a HS girls.  

I think it's funny.  There have been plenty of "rude" presidents over the years.  He has been in there 10 months and so far there is nothing he has done in his capacity as POTUS that has harmed the USA.  All he does is ruffle feathers because someone thinks he is rude or twitter post are immature.  Take a look at the people complaining.  It's seems to be very telling.

4 minutes ago, oleroule said:

i'll take someone that's rude and respects the constitution vs an eloquent, well spoken person that shits all over it any day.

Well said....

but liberals say he's rude, he says stupid things on social media. DERP DERP DERP.   The US voters have become a bunch of PC panty waists. 

Edited by racer254

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

by what is a relative handful of votes in 3 or 4 states.  The chances he keeps all of WI, OH, PA, MI and FL EC votes after the performance so far is nil

I disagree.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I voted for the prick but he's terrible.  if the  Dems run anyone even slightly likeable they will take 2020 easily.  Even when Trumps right the way he goes about it is wrong.  

I disagree.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

hes not draining shit and he is the laughing stock of the world.  Trump had more respect overseas than at home.  We are a  nation in trouble because of the divisiveness that has cost many to lose their minds both left and right.  

I disagree.

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

of course they do he's rude,  can't put a coherent thought together and has no real plan.  His twitter posts are worse than a HS girls.  

I disagree.

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

trumps even worse

I disagree.

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Well said....

but liberals say he's rude, he says stupid things on social media. DERP DERP DERP.   The US voter has become a bunch of PC panty waists. 

i'm not a trump guy...wrote in rand paul/louie gohmert...but it brings great joy watching the left get their pussies all bunched up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, oleroule said:

i'll take someone that's rude and respects the constitution vs an eloquent, well spoken person that shits all over it any day.

BAM!  Thread closed!  :bc:

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well said....

but liberals say he's rude, he says stupid things on social media. DERP DERP DERP.   The US voters have become a bunch of PC panty waists. 

Yeah...but lets face it.  Nobody cares what those hypocrites think ANYMORE.  Too much whining and crying constantly on their side to bother trying to decipher any of it anymore.  FUck it....giv'em their own bathrooms if that will shut them up.

50 minutes ago, oleroule said:

Let’s face it, he didn’t get elected for his glowing personality. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Only clueless idiots act surprised.....:snack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nothing snorider likes,better than a poll . some lessons are never learned no matter how hard all those polls slapped him in the face 

By how he's currently conducting himself you stupid fucker :lmao: 

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

By how he's currently conducting himself you stupid fucker :lmao: 

why don't you head to the glory hole you may need a fresh poll to the face so you can remember how much you love it .

wire to wire you dumb fuck . it is amazing of all people you cant resist on commenting on polls. 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

good god man do you even remember your past of less than a year . again you prove you are the most self unaware person on the web

The first 5 months after Hillarys loss were spent in a padded room im guessing.

29 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

good god man do you even remember your past of less than a year . again you prove you are the most self unaware person on the web

Why not instead of acting like an insulting asshole everyime you respond to him offer your opinion. You follow him like a goofy puppy

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why not instead of acting like an insulting asshole everyime you respond to him offer your opinion. You follow him like a goofy puppy

:lol: its obvious you don't read SRs posts.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

really ? wake the fuck up

you want a opinion . POLLS ARE BULLSHIT that has been proven over and over . and for the snowrider to comment on any poll is beyond ridicules  

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? wake the fuck up

you want a opinion . POLLS ARE BULLSHIT that has been proven over and over . and for the snowrider to comment on any poll is beyond ridicules  

You just made my point thanks.