Check your account email address ×

Housing shortage.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

lefty folks don't want people to be responsible for there own life for many reasons .

you and every one knows what would happen if people actually has to write the check and that can never happen in lib land  

I know but I also know that that doesn't help the situation at hand. I'm a libertarian, we don't really believe in govt. In our perfect world these people don't exist because nobody would be there to take care of them. But we also know we must live in the world that does exist in the meantime hoping that eventually people will stop being spoon-fed idiots. It's a dream but it's our dream. 

I also think the government has no desire to let 9to5 ers pay there payroll because that gives we the people to much power . a collective fuck you by the people could shut that town down in a hurry

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'd like to see some changes to escrow rules where your property taxes are paid thru your lender.   Make the homeowner save on his own and write the check out themselves.  Maybe then people would have a better understanding of how ridiculously high they are.  

Precisley. But the largest opponent to that would be the teachers union....and they have mega clout. 

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Don't you two little jerks go staring any rumors now

001.JPG

That you have officially come out of the closet? 

Why the fuck doesn't cat just give you the extra bogie wheels you need? Even skidoo who loves to nickel and dime the fuck outta their customers for every little accessory gives you an adequate amount of bogie wheels? Seriously wtf?

Just now, Im4snow said:

Precisley. But the largest opponent to that would be the teachers union....and they have mega clout. 

No it's not. It's the banks because they know how stupid people are with their money. 

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Why the fuck doesn't cat just give you the extra bogie wheels you need? Even skidoo who loves to nickel and dime the fuck outta their customers for every little accessory gives you an adequate amount of bogie wheels? Seriously wtf?

if you are ridding on snow 4 is plenty .

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

But it’s lightweight!!!!!111 

Add the extra 2 wheels on the outside in the rear and you’re good to go.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

But it’s lightweight!!!!!111 

Add the extra 2 wheels on the outside in the rear and you’re good to go.

WRONG!!!!111 Anyone who has ridden with cats knows that you need another 2 wheels up on the rails unless you want to burn hyfax in icy or extreme cold conditions. I smell alot of hyfax riding with the crew i rude with. It's not a nice smell like 2 stroke oil either. 

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Thanks fellas , I'm pretty exited to try it out .  And yes , Dave , it is pretty stupid that they just don't come with the proper rear wheel set up .  :bc:

Don't be so nice, just refer to the  jelous  jew basher Analer that he is.   Nice fricken sled!  Have they made getting those half-assed hoods off any easier yet?

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Thanks fellas , I'm pretty exited to try it out .  And yes , Dave , it is pretty stupid that they just don't come with the proper rear wheel set up .  :bc:

What's the difference between this one and your last one?

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Don't be so nice, just refer to the  jelous  jew basher Analer that he is.   Nice fricken sled!  Have they made getting those half-assed hoods off any easier yet?

Yeah , Bluto is always looking for someone to pick on , he's a bully .  Vince has to beat him up at least once on every sled trip just to straighten him out from what I hear

And yeah , the fixed the idiotic hood :lol:      :bc:

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It comes with a wisk broom and a dustpan now for easy cleanup when the belts blow .   ;bc:

They should just give you the bogie wheels :bc:

12 minutes ago, hayward said:

The original Procross bodywork isn't bad, but the Gen 2 stuff is the tits.