Check your account email address ×

Housing shortage.

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Youre "conservative" logic would cost taxpayers more in collection and overhead while collecting less. Stop trying to act smart, its not working. 

In the short term, maybe.  In the long term it would really not change, but it would really make people start to despise the government and their spending, that's the point. 

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I would like to see this, and I would love to see that payroll taxes NOT taken out automatically and make people have to actually write the check for those as well.  IMO, It would make some people really wake up.

same with insurance they shouldn't allow companies to pay on behalf of the employer make them make a payment and realize how fucked up the system really is.  

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I just rented out an apartment for $250 a month more than I was getting for it before then went out and bought  a new snowmo . When the next one opens up I'm getting a frequent flyer plan down at the asian massage joint .    Bring it on .  :bc:

Every rub,needs a good tug......:bc::lol:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I just rented out an apartment for $250 a month more than I was getting for it before then went out and bought  a new snowmo . When the next one opens up I'm getting a frequent flyer plan down at the asian massage joint .    Bring it on .  :bc:

How's the new ski-doo looking, anyway?  :snack:

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'd like to see some changes to escrow rules where your property taxes are paid thru your lender.   Make the homeowner save on his own and write the check out themselves.  Maybe then people would have a better understanding of how ridiculously high they are.  

along with there state and federal and ss.

6 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thats because you are dumb. How much administration do you think would be required to chase every working person in the United States down for back payroll taxes? 

what only the self employed and employers need to be responsible in this world ?

fuck em lean there bank account and there property and rail them with the fees and interest that every one else gets fucked with if they  pay late.

hell the penalty's alone would prob take a big chunk out of the debt

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what only the self employed and employers need to be responsible in this world ?

fuck em lean there bank account and there property and rail them with the fees and interest that every one else gets fucked with if they  pay late.

hell the penalty's alone would prob take a big chunk out of the debt

I'm not agreeing with the taxes but what would you do if you were the govt? Would you want to have to chase every tome dick and Harry for all of the payroll taxes they owe and then have to spend all if the time trying to collect and impose fees? How much more overhead would that create? It's a stupid suggestion. If you are a supposed "conservative" you should be ideologically opposed to implementing policies that require MORE govt. Instead we should be arguing for a more fair and efficient tax code. 

I'm not agreeing with the taxes but what would you do if you were the govt? Would you want to have to chase every tome dick and Harry for all of the payroll taxes they owe and then have to spend all if the time trying to collect and impose fees? How much more overhead would that create? It's a stupid suggestion. If you are a supposed "conservative" you should be ideologically opposed to implementing policies that require MORE govt. Instead we should be arguing for a more fair and efficient tax code. 

we are talking about government so yes they would love to expand and bring more in to the union and buy more red tape in bulk then make people respect the authority.

I think they would be giddy

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

we are talking about government so yes they would love to expand and bring more in to the union and buy more red tape in bulk then make people respect the authority.

I think they would be giddy

I don't support that. But that's what you and dummy are suggesting. More red tape. 

I don't support that. But that's what you and dummy are suggesting. More red tape. 

lefty folks don't want people to be responsible for there own life for many reasons .

you and every one knows what would happen if people actually has to write the check and that can never happen in lib land