Check your account email address ×

Assange on Uranium One story

jtssrx

I would love to see the Clintons go down for this, but i wont hold my breath. Trump could can a lot of credibility if he saw this through. And it would cause MC, Slinger,  Dickrider and AFJfucksticks to have strokes. Winning!

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I would love to see the Clintons go down for this, but i wont hold my breath. Trump could can a lot of credibility if he saw this through. And it would cause MC, Slinger,  Dickrider and AFJfucksticks to have strokes. Winning!

Nothing will come. As much as the Clinton Machine is involved, there are probably dozens more complicit across DC. They would toss the Clintons under the bus, but that would mean they would be dragged right under with them. Fuck DC.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nothing will come. As much as the Clinton Machine is involved, there are probably dozens more complicit across DC. They would toss the Clintons under the bus, but that would mean they would be dragged right under with them. Fuck DC.

Yep.  The Clinton machine profitted the most from this little traitorous and corrupt deal, but so did many others on both sides.  In the end, all this amounts to is another well placed whale harpoon in the Dem party right now.  

24 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:lol:

all it takes is a mention of Hillary and you go off the rails again...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  The Clinton machine profitted the most from this little traitorous and corrupt deal, but so did many others on both sides.  In the end, all this amounts to is another well placed whale harpoon in the Dem party right now.  

:lol: explain

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: explain

Go back and look at that post you made from the other thread.  Or do I need to explain that to you?  This wasn't a spur of the moment used car deal.  These things take years to transpire (conspire) and finally settle up to look as if "Meh....nothing there."  

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Assamge is a Russian pinko commie fuck.

that should be obvious to anyone with a brain. so that excludes ben. there is a treasure trove of stuff out there to obtain on trump, his cabinet, his family, his Russian connections, etc yet nothing from assange about any of it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

that should be obvious to anyone with a brain. so that excludes ben. there is a treasure trove of stuff out there to obtain on trump, his cabinet, his family, his Russian connections, etc yet nothing from assange about any of it.

Why can't Mueller get this wrapped up then?  Ahhh....maybe he should hire Assange.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Go back and look at that post you made from the other thread.  Or do I need to explain that to you?  This wasn't a spur of the moment used car deal.  These things take years to transpire (conspire) and finally settle up to look as if "Meh....nothing there."  

so the donation was made by the owner not knowing who was coming into office, including the SOS? what about all the other agencies that had to approve this? you should stop getting taken back by many of these donations. while they seem extra large, when compared to the worth of the donor, it's peanuts. akin to me making a $50 donation to the Clinton foundation.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why can't Mueller get this wrapped up then?  Ahhh....maybe he should hire Assange.  

because he wants to get it all, and make sure all his i's are dotted so trumpy and his enablers can't squirm out of it.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so the donation was made by the owner not knowing who was coming into office, including the SOS? what about all the other agencies that had to approve this? you should stop getting taken back by many of these donations. while they seem extra large, when compared to the worth of the donor, it's peanuts. akin to me making a $50 donation to the Clinton foundation.

:lmao: I suppose the "accounting error" about not disclosing the "donation" was just an oversight too.  And "owner"?  I believe it was several members from the U-1 board that just up and decided to give the Clinton foundation the 100+million.  Yeah...they just SAW all the good things that foundation was doing!!!!  :lmao:Hell, figured it may be a good idea to pay Billy absurd money to hear him speak....about nothing....for no reason.  

Dude...this was fraud at the highest level(s).  And was spearheaded and lied about by Clinton.  Let fly by the Obama admin.  And they are all dirty for it.  Again, jury voted on Nov 8th.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because he wants to get it all, and make sure all his i's are dotted so trumpy and his enablers can't squirm out of it.

Oh.  

:lol: