Check your account email address ×

Trumps Republican Tax Bill

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems now adding trillions to our already 20 trillion dollar debt is OK with the Republican Party.

WHY?

Why don’t you tell us what happened when Reagan and Clinton cut taxes. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems now adding trillions to our already 20 trillion dollar debt is OK with the Republican Party.

WHY?

because they'll get an extra $50 this year. who cares about the defecit. who cares about the wealthy getting much wealthier! it'll trickle down!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

clinton raised taxes and had a terrific economic run.  had to pay for my senior year of college as the tax increase needed to be paid.  

Raised in ‘93 and cut in ‘97. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because they'll get an extra $50 this year. who cares about the defecit. who cares about the wealthy getting much wealthier! it'll trickle down!!!!!

Hey dumb fuck where were you when Obama doubled the debt?? No where no shut the fuck up dickless

33 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Hey dumb fuck where were you when Obama doubled the debt?? No where no shut the fuck up dickless

you are right, because i felt alot of that spending was required to get us rolling again. but you and the others were saying otherwise and were crying your asses off about the debt. now how about staying on topic instead of trying to deflect back on me and answer MC's question, dumb fuck?

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Cap gains should be left alone as should the estate tax

anyone answer why the Conservative party goes along with increasing the debt?

Not one person in this forum has agreed to this yet and still you continue to project.  Good way to win over voters.  NOT

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Cap gains should be left alone as should the estate tax

anyone answer why the Conservative party goes along with increasing the debt?

Funny how neither one of you were concerned about debt or spending during Obambi 

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Funny how neither one of you were concerned about debt or spending during Obambi 

no what is funny is you avoiding the question. i already stated i don't give much of a fuck, but you clowns did. so, what say you?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

no real income tax cuts,  cut on cap gains which IMO would be better than any income tax cut now when most in the middle aren't really paying much now.  

Yep . Drop that fucker down to 10% so I can't quit being a landlord without giving half of what I built to the gubmint     :bc:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

no what is funny is you avoiding the question. i already stated i don't give much of a fuck, but you clowns did. so, what say you?

Any tax cut is good and of course it’s for the rich , the poor pay nothing, 

Noqw lets talk about wastefulness spending and worthless programs , you know the billions you call, a “drop in the bucket”