Check your account email address ×

Taking up a collection....

Snake

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nope. I want nothing but the best for him. We can do this guys!

I have a friend that works at US Distilled, so I chip in discounted bottles of UV and Phillips vodka.*

*SR and MC have to go to rehab too.

Edited by racinfarmer

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nope. I want nothing but the best for him. We can do this guys!

That may be the best though.  Hey, this is only $130.  Can it be self administered though?  I don't know.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Transorbital-Lobotomy-Orbitoclast-Walter-Freeman-/322803020904?hash=item4b288f3468:m:mk_bDv8adYBfFtirQzs0wVQ

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

That may be the best though.  Hey, this is only $130.  Can it be self administered though?  I don't know.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Transorbital-Lobotomy-Orbitoclast-Walter-Freeman-/322803020904?hash=item4b288f3468:m:mk_bDv8adYBfFtirQzs0wVQ

Oh I am positive there are plenty of people around him that would be ecstatic to help him administer the treatment  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh I am positive there are plenty of people around him that would be ecstatic to help him administer the treatment  

I've already got SeRena's labotomy "tool".  I'll adminster that.  It'll be different.

I think Slinger just needs a little "pick" to fix his melon.  Best to consult a professional. Go to far and scramble too much and we've got another SeRena.  NOBODY WANTS THAT SIDE EFFECT!!!!

:lol:

• Haha 1

I think those of us from Minnesota should be Minnesota Nice to Sno, SR, and MC.  

So, those of us from MN, lets kick in and get these guys a some expenses paid trip to hunt with Gov. Pill Popper at the MN Governor's Pheasant Opener hunting trip.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I think those of us from Minnesota should be Minnesota Nice to Sno, SR, and MC.  

So, those of us from MN, lets kick in and get these guys a some expenses paid trip to hunt with Gov. Pill Popper at the MN Governor's Pheasant Opener hunting trip.  

So, you want to put arms in their hands?  You know...that's actually not a bad idea.  Surely one will accidentally kill one of the others...or themselves.  You're a smart mutha fucka!

Image result for check out the big brain on brad gif

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, you want to put arms in their hands?  You know...that's actually not a bad idea.  Surely one will accidentally kill one of the others...or themselves.  You're a smart mutha fucka!

Image result for check out the big brain on brad gif

God, I want to meet the person(s) who thinks it is a good idea to give Mark Dayton a gun.  I'd rather walk in front of Dick Cheney while hunting then be within a mile of Dayton with a gun.  

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

God, I want to meet the person(s) who thinks it is a good idea to give Mark Dayton a gun.  I'd rather walk in front of Dick Cheney while hunting then be within a mile of Dayton with a gun.  

I think walking in front of Cheney, off to his side, or behind him all results in a face full of peas.  

Dayton is a fucking idiot though.  Agreed.  

47 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:
27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I can send weed from AK, Seattle or Amsterdam. Surely a little ganji will settle him down. 

you can send me a oz of MTF next time you run through Palmer   

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

The street price has come down considerably since dispensaries opened up. Good weed is still fairly expensive in the dispensaries though. 

About $10/gram for good AK bud

$10-$12 for good bud in Seattle

$15+ for good bud in Amsterdam. 

The funny part is the taxes on bud are the highest in AK. Slightly less in Seattle and no taxes in Amsterdam. 

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The street price has come down considerably since dispensaries opened up. Good weed is still fairly expensive in the dispensaries though. 

About $10/gram for good AK bud

$10-$12 for good bud in Seattle

$15+ for good bud in Amsterdam. 

The funny part is the taxes on bud are the highest in AK. Slightly less in Seattle and no taxes in Amsterdam. 

that is in line with CO . crazy part is there is still a huge underground market in CO and CA  a lot cheaper same selection and they come to you.

AK has dispensary's just "medical" or rec also?

I know when I was a kid all my old mans friends had a indoor green house set up . my bedroom was next to the old sauna. I cant remember the legal amount of plants back then but we always had 5 or so in the sauna