Check your account email address ×

trump declassified all jfk assassination records.

Was just talking with the wife about this. If it doesn't disprove anything then why did they have the records sealed for 75 years and why are agencies concerned? This should be public information, a fucking American president was assassinated. If these documents settle all questions then why so much effort to keep them classified and sealed? Good on Trump. :bc:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Was just talking with the wife about this. If it doesn't disprove anything then why did they have the records sealed for 75 years and why are agencies concerned? This should be public information, a fucking American president was assassinated. If these documents settle all questions then why so much effort to keep them classified and sealed? Good on Trump. :bc:

AKJspookFUCK is a massive cock gobbling sodomite who has no idea about anything there will be all kind of new information in these documents so anything is possible :dunno:

Who the fuck cares who shot him? They were no fucking CAMELOT as far as I was concerned. All media hype, nothing but bullshit. The liberal Democrat media made it look like they were big shit. They were nothing but Boston politicians. 

Who the fuck rides in an open limo as president? You would have to be insane to do that. They loved the adulation, and paid the price. 

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

If I was to make a guess I would think the movements of Oswald back and forth from Russia and some of the CIA players would be very embarrassing to the government.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If I was to make a guess I would think the movements of Oswald back and forth from Russia and some of the CIA players would be very embarrassing to the government.

Don't you think that should be exposed then? One could safely associate the CIA to a terrorist organization with all of the bullshit they pull.

40 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Oswald and his magic bullet he bought from jack at the bean store  

magic bullet is a myth. it’s been disproven countless times. the shots that oswald took weren’t extraordinary. many shooters have demonstrated success countless times with the rifle he used. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

The only problem is whatever comes out is just going to get warped by our current politically charged climate. None the less let the truth come forward. Good call on Trump's part I might add.

trump really didn’t do anything. the records were to be unsealed this year unless there was still secrecy needed and then the government could reclassify them. the amount of people that even care about the assassination is dwindling. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

magic bullet is a myth. it’s been disproven countless times. the shots that oswald took weren’t extraordinary. many shooters have demonstrated success countless times with the rifle he used. 

What about the condition of the bullets themselves? One of the controversial points is a recovered bullet from the hospital that was in near perfect condition.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

What about the condition of the bullets themselves? One of the controversial points is a recovered bullet from the hospital that was in near perfect condition.

that’s been recreated in simulations as well. it’s all been proven by independent sources. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

trump really didn’t do anything. the records were to be unsealed this year unless there was still secrecy needed and then the government could reclassify them. the amount of people that even care about the assassination is dwindling. 

by who the same people who disproved the uranium 1 Clinton involvement ? 

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Human nature for dummies.....:dunno:

:lol: 

And what do you call the folks that believe everything the gov’t tells them...sheep.

:bc: 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

that’s been recreated in simulations as well. it’s all been proven by independent sources. 

I guess for me more than any conspiracy theory would be what was so important that the government felt it needed to lock up the information for 50 years or more.