Check your account email address ×

Fact

Snake

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So when you go to the water park and want to go down the water slide. The operator says well you can go down on this inner tube or this newly severed whale cock lathered in feces. Do you say, "Whats the difference, they will both get me to the bottom?" ? 

Oh my god... lololololol 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I find Analers water park comparison fascinating. :lol:

You should - cause you, Dumb Dave, and Doe Dumber are all riding the shit covered Whale Cock down the slide together  👍

21 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So when you go to the water park and want to go down the water slide. The operator says well you can go down on this inner tube or this newly severed whale cock lathered in feces. Do you say, "Whats the difference, they will both get me to the bottom?" ? 

:wtf::lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should - cause you, Dumb Dave, and Doe Dumber are all riding the shit covered Whale Cock down the slide together  👍

And You and Slinger wrecking each others assholes with it.

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know several new Yorkers, most of them are smart and very articulate. I get the new York attitude thing. Trump sounds like an idiot. A babbling in-articulate idiot. And a spoiled child. He lacks professionalism, tact and decency. Everyone around him knows it. He can't even keep his team on the same message because he goes off at any little tweet. He is embarrassing and alienating his own staff who are professional people. You and the like are always on his defense citing some brilliant ploy to expose and uproot the evils of Washington. This is not happening. Several of his appointees are some of the biggest Washington douchebags in the game. And he under minds and humiliates his own staff fairly regularly. There is no brilliant strategy at work here. What we are witnessing is a idiot billionaire narcissist with a world podium. 

now that's a "damn"

snakey take notes

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I agree with that statement also. What I dont agree wth is that Trump is or was the best solution for that. Trump has proven to be an insensitive and blabbering self righteous asshole. Ill give him credit where credit is due I just wish he would articulate his thoughts and intentions better instead of flying off the handle like a spoiled teenage girl. Its fucking embarrassing. 

5 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know several new Yorkers, most of them are smart and very articulate. I get the new York attitude thing. Trump sounds like an idiot. A babbling in-articulate idiot. And a spoiled child. He lacks professionalism, tact and decency. Everyone around him knows it. He can't even keep his team on the same message because he goes off at any little tweet. He is embarrassing and alienating his own staff who are professional people. You and the like are always on his defense citing some brilliant ploy to expose and uproot the evils of Washington. This is not happening. Several of his appointees are some of the biggest Washington douchebags in the game. And he under minds and humiliates his own staff fairly regularly. There is no brilliant strategy at work here. What we are witnessing is a idiot billionaire narcissist with a world podium. 

Well said, Analer! :bc:

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the real damage trump will inflict is just over the horizon. give him time. narcissistic rage takes time to reach full fruition. it’ll be spectacular. 

Thanks for the prediction, MC.