Check your account email address ×

Pro-Trump War Hero Featured on Fox News Never Actually Served

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Not when one of those people is a chicken hawk. 

You know, like Trump, Nugent, etc. 

Well at least they (Trump, Nugent, etc) are supporting the military even if it is in their own, little deranged way and for reasons I can easily find inexcusable.  But when somebody calling out ones lack of service for whatever reason when they themselves didn't serve is pathetic.  Now, one wants to call out Trump or any politcian in pandering for political capital to the military, fine by me.....I cannot stand it.  But I know there is nothing I can do about it.  

Point is, unless one has signed on the line that is dotted themsleves, I have a hard time listening to them mock others for not doing the same.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yes, that's what I expect Jim, you got it. 

This is why I post less and less.

Have a good night. 

I'm asking a legitimate question....if you think Trump is a chickenhawk what is acceptable considering he is CIC?

WTF Joel...you called him a chickenhawk not me...sorry I offended you.

Edited by Biggie Smails

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm asking a legitimate question....if you think Trump is a chickenhawk what is acceptable considering he is CIC?

WTF Joel...you called him a chickenhawk not me...sorry I offended you.

Well he is a chicken hawk. Along with a loud mouth pussy, a coward and a vindictive bitch. Just off the top of my head. 

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well at least they (Trump, Nugent, etc) are supporting the military even if it is in their own, little deranged way and for reasons I can easily find inexcusable.  But when somebody calling out ones lack of service for whatever reason when they themselves didn't serve is pathetic.  Now, one wants to call out Trump or any politcian in pandering for political capital to the military, fine by me.....I cannot stand it.  But I know there is nothing I can do about it.  

Point is, unless one has signed on the line that is dotted themsleves, I have a hard time listening to them mock others for not doing the same.  

:dunno:

:lmao: 

IMG_2738.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  See here @Snoslinger?  This is who is on your team.  Ignorance at a level that is hard to comprehend.  I know you know better...I JUST KNOW IT!!!!

These libs are all the same. The partisan part of their brain overruns all sense and logic. You see it here every day.

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

These libs are all the same. The partisan part of their brain overruns all sense and logic. You see it here every day.

They are all vampires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it?  No self reflection.  :lol: 

Meh...weak.  

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Well he is a chicken hawk. Along with a loud mouth pussy, a coward and a vindictive bitch. Just off the top of my head. 

None of which answers the Fucking question.....if he is all these things what are acceptable actions in his role as CIC are you comfortable with? 

Edited by Biggie Smails

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

None of which answers the Fucking question.....if he is all these things what are acceptable actions in his role as CIC are you comfortable with? 

Humility :dunno:  Or do you believe he know more than his generals :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

MC could have served and Trump is CIC....should he be a pacifist to appease the likes of you?

Why didn’t you serve?

trump brought this story up. He also insulted gold star families and POW,s BEFORE he was elected. You then still voted for the fuck.

you are a idiot

Just now, Mainecat said:

Why didn’t you serve?

trump brought this story up. He also insulted gold star families and POW,s BEFORE he was elected. You then still voted for the fuck.

you are a idiot

I'm not the one going on and on about his deferments and calling him a chicken hawk you doddering old fuck. This is about Vietnam....you could have served and didn't so shut the fuck up.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why didn’t you serve?

you are a idiot

Why didn’t Clinton or Obambi?

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not the one going on and on about his deferments and calling him a chicken hawk you doddering old fuck. This is about Vietnam....you could have served and didn't so shut the fuck up.

I see. I answer questions and you don’t.

again...why didn’t you?

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I see. I answer questions and you don’t.

again...why didn’t you?

Whether I served or not is irrelevant to the topic at hand and you haven't answered Shit but that isn't surprising. You are a liberal elitist cunt and it's people like you and your generation that has run this country into the shitter.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Whether I served or not is irrelevant to the topic at hand and you haven't answered Shit but that isn't surprising. You are a liberal elitist cunt and it's people like you and your generation that has run this country into the shitter.

Ahhhhh a fingerpointer like Trump.

never your fault guy eh? #SAD

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I didn’t expect you to understand.

I understand perfectly....you rip Trump for his deferments yet you didn't serve in Vietnam when you could have done so. You are an elitist hypocritical cunt.

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I understand perfectly....you rip Trump for his deferments yet you didn't serve in Vietnam when you could have done so. You are an elitist hypocritical cunt.

Choosing not to serve or volunteer and dodging the draft with bullshit excises are two different things you worthless fucker👍  

IMG_3432.JPG

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Choosing not to serve or volunteer and dodging the draft with bullshit excises are two different things you worthless fucker👍  

Just now, SnowRider said:

To whom?  You?  Others like you?  You don't matter in these conversations.  And face facts, if you were drafted, you and your kind would be in Canada so fast you'd forget half your family.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Invitation stands....Slinger is going to make me bleed he says and you call me a pussy. The two of you hook up and come to Northern Michigan...I'll be ready.