Check your account email address ×

Shocking FBI Corruption

jtssrx

You remember I told you guys, that the FBI does not decide whether or not to file charges? The FBI INVESTIGATES and turns the results over to the DOJ, who then determines whether or not to go forward. Comey coming out publicly, and stating that HE decided that there was not enough to go forward, is TOTALLY out of SOP,  ( Standard Operating Procedure ). Lynch got CAUGHT by chance, by a reporter in Phoenix who saw Bill Clinton get on her plane. 

This is such a fucking horror-show of corruption, it is beyond belief. I DO have confidence that this is all going to be investigated and hopefully prosecuted. This could be why Obama, Clinton are so ballistic with Trump................they could be hung out to dry. 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

You remember I told you guys, that the FBI does not decide whether or not to file charges? The FBI INVESTIGATES and turns the results over to the DOJ, who then determines whether or not to go forward. Comey coming out publicly, and stating that HE decided that there was not enough to go forward, is TOTALLY out of SOP,  ( Standard Operating Procedure ). Lynch got CAUGHT by chance, by a reporter in Phoenix who saw Bill Clinton get on her plane. 

This is such a fucking horror-show of corruption, it is beyond belief. I DO have confidence that this is all going to be investigated and hopefully prosecuted. This could be why Obama, Clinton are so ballistic with Trump................they could be hung out to dry. 

....and you’re still a lobster bib wearing stroke patient. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

....and you’re still a lobster bib wearing stroke patient. 

I don't drool on myself, but I did have to take an extra shit in the garage today. I didn't want to bother going into the house, take off my fuckin' boots, go upstairs, take a shit, come downstairs, put on my goddamn boots again, go back to the garage, yada, yada. So, I found a piece of paper, dropped a bat, wrapped it in a plastic bag, and kept on working. Easy Peasy. 

Do you guys ever take a shit in the barn or the garage??? 

2 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I don't drool on myself, but I did have to take an extra shit in the garage today. I didn't want to bother going into the house, take off my fuckin' boots, go upstairs, take a shit, come downstairs, put on my goddamn boots again, go back to the garage, yada, yada. So, I found a piece of paper, dropped a bat, wrapped it in a plastic bag, and kept on working. Easy Peasy. 

Lololol

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

"Dropped a bat".  Holy afuckisdkjang hsit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11lololololololololololllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111

:lol:

11 hours ago, polaris550 said:

OK ...that one got me to chuckle.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reality is Comey coming out shortly before the election to "re-open" the investigation was probably in fear of what wikileaks had on them and Clinton.  

Same could be said why he admonished her so vehemently during his statement yet didn't press charges.   IMO the FBI knew they were in for a shitshow if she won.  

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

nothing you post is believable. just stop. 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is Comey coming out shortly before the election to "re-open" the investigation was probably in fear of what wikileaks had on them and Clinton.  

Same could be said why he admonished her so vehemently during his statement yet didn't press charges.   IMO the FBI knew they were in for a shitshow if she won.  

Skidmark - AFJ's post applies to you also :bc: 

:lmao: 

12 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I will lean up against a tree now and again when im in the bush if its an emergency...but most times I will hold it till I can deposit it in a porcelain throne.