Check your account email address ×

So... Yeah...

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Tell me you wouldn't have a riot on those trails, the lift takes you to the top, you just haul ass down, and repeat 

I looked prety much like part of that video when I'd ride DH. 

The crashing into the tree part, not the rest of it.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Anler said:

This seat is pretty stiff. #skinnyguyproblems

IMG_20171006_145125685.jpg

Ridiculous :lol: 

30 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

This thread kind of makes me want to go bike shopping for a new bike of some kind.

I need a road bike, I have a Gary Fisher Marlin and seeing I don't ride off road like I used too it just doesn't have the top end I would like for paved trails and the street, paddled 12 miles round trip yesterday down the Au Train river into Lake Superior and then back up river, what a great workout! The kayak shopping has started :bc:  

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I need a road bike, I have a Gary Fisher Marlin and seeing I don't ride off road like I used too it just doesn't have the top end I would like for paved trails and the street, paddled 12 miles round trip yesterday down the Au Train river into Lake Superior and then back up river, what a great workout! The kayak shopping has started :bc:  

Speaking of ridiculous.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a great fucking workout and I have a creek on my property that would allow me to paddle all the way to the Brandon Locks :bc: 

It's not that great of a work out. And now you are gonna be one of those faggots with a big kayak strapped to your vehicle. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

It's not that great of a work out. And now you are gonna be one of those faggots with a big kayak strapped to your vehicle. :bc:

Heading up to Big Bay in a little bit man, gonna take a bunch of two track on the way up man :bc: 

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Farm & Fleet has some smoking deals on kayaks. Just a FYI,there is one now in Crest Hill. Thats not to far from you in Lake Forest.:lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Heading up to Big Bay in a little bit man, gonna take a bunch of two track on the way up man :bc: 

Take two track from Big Bay to Sidnaw in the spring every year. It takes all day.

IMG_1439.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1471.JPG

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Look into a fitness bike if you are semi-flexible.  They will have a flat bar, but have more road bike like geometry. 

Pretty much everyone that makes high end bikes makes decent bikes, so it is more of buying from the shop you like or the geometry you like.  

Or you could go old school cool and troll the alleys of town looking for a free Euro brand 10 speed fix up.  

10 hours ago, f7ben said:

you doing that in a kayak or ????

With as much water as there was coming down and on the road kayak had a chance :lol: 

Going kayaking tomorrow morning then golf at NMU :bc: 

10 hours ago, Anler said:

In the truck?

Yep, it was good only saw one other vehicle in 30 miles :bc: 

8 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I'm sure you have maps but here is one of many.

IMG_1444.PNG

No map today took 510 all the way to the AAA, no phone service for most of the way, good fall color up high :bc: 

Most of the gates off 510 were closed.

• Like 1