Check your account email address ×

San Juan Mayor

I posted a few days ago that she was a fucking cunt. She is a liberal feminist who is using this disaster to bash Trump. I wish somebody would smash her fucking mouth. I watched her being interviewed by Anderson Pooper, and knew she was a GUNT in two minutes. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf do you know about the mayor? 

Shocker...Neal says they both need to stop the bullshit and in swoops King Hack to defend her...pathetic.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so fill me in on something other than missing a fema meeting or two and asking for help in front of bottled water....

Well not going to FEMA meetings would be a big one.  She has done little to address the driver shortage.  She hasn't addressed the union issues of covered roads.  She seems to have overall handled the port control/distribution poorly.  Crowley is full of cargo that needs a place to go, and it isn't getting done.  She is taking any media exposure she can instead of providing for her people.  It's disgusting.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well not going to FEMA meetings would be a big one.  She has done little to address the driver shortage.  She hasn't addressed the union issues of covered roads.  She seems to have overall handled the port control/distribution poorly.  Crowley is full of cargo that needs a place to go, and it isn't getting done.  She is taking any media exposure she can instead of providing for her people.  It's disgusting.

Neal

what is she doing instead of going to the fema meetings? for all you know she could be out "on the streets". and from what i've seen and read, that could very well be the case. but hey, you read some BS on freedom sledder and see an opportunity to try and balance you're act.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

He will still defend her.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what is she doing instead of going to the fema meetings? for all you know she could be out "on the streets". and from what i've seen and read, that could very well be the case. but hey, you read some BS on freedom sledder and see an opportunity to try and balance you're act.

Looks like printing hats, shirts, and being in front of TV cameras.

Neal

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and you slam her because she is bashing your boy, and neal slamming her because, well, he's kneel.

I've said more than a few times Trump needs to shut the fuck up....your problem is they you come into these threads with preconceived notions and just start reciting the same old shit because your're a partisan hack.