Check your account email address ×

details you fucks

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member

-The lowest federal income tax bracket for individuals will sit at 12 percent, an increase from 10 percent, but will be offset by an expansion of the child tax credit. There will be three brackets total, down from seven, with the other two at 25 and 35 percent.

-The small business tax rate will drop to 25 percent, the lowest in America since the 1930s.

-The corporate tax rate will be decreased from 35 percent to 20 percent, prompting American money to come home from overseas. 

-The child tax credit will be expanded. Administration officials nor the President will provide an exact number and will rely on proper congressional committees to come up with one they deem appropriate.  

-Rewriting tax regulations so Americans can complete their taxes on a single page. 

-Getting rid of double taxes, including the death tax.

-Eliminate itemized deductions

-Eliminate state and local deductions

-Charitable deductions are not changing

-Retirement taxes will not be touched 

-Mortgage deductions will not change

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/27/here-are-the-details-of-president-trumps-tax-plan-n2387004

• Gold Member

Would like to know the income levels of the brackets.  Doubling the the standard deduction is good....  also like the mortgage deductions will be untouched.

once the incomes are revealed I will determine if I like it or not....

Edited by BOHICA

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i’ve never heard of a malignant narcissist agreeing to a deal that hurt them. 

You should know...judging by the shit you post here you are exactly that.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

without the income levels of the brackets its all just bullshit fluff.......give us the fucking details .....or do they think people are too dumb to even understand or care 

Remember how long it took the democrats to work out the tax code?

Me either.

It's just like you Ben..... until you show us blood on your hands from a throat slitting, or bring us a scalp from an Antifa rally, it's all just a bunch of bullshit posturing by an egocentric puss bag.

Amirite?

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

without the income levels of the brackets its all just bullshit fluff.......give us the fucking details .....or do they think people are too dumb to even understand or care 

I agree.   The only chance at tax reform is leaving the TMR alone and/or even increasing it for a higher level.   IMHO the TMR shouldn't start as low as it currently does.

I disagree with the corp rate being lower than the small business (s corp) rate.   Small business's create 70% of the jobs in this country.   

Best thing they could do is a lower rate 10-15% for manufacturing companies on products produced here.  Service based companies do not compete with 3rd world country labor rates.  

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

-The lowest federal income tax bracket for individuals will sit at 12 percent, an increase from 10 percent, but will be offset by an expansion of the child tax credit. There will be three brackets total, down from seven, with the other two at 25 and 35 percent.

-The small business tax rate will drop to 25 percent, the lowest in America since the 1930s.

-The corporate tax rate will be decreased from 35 percent to 20 percent, prompting American money to come home from overseas. 

-The child tax credit will be expanded. Administration officials nor the President will provide an exact number and will rely on proper congressional committees to come up with one they deem appropriate.  

-Rewriting tax regulations so Americans can complete their taxes on a single page. 

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/27/here-are-the-details-of-president-trumps-tax-plan-n2387004

so not a whole lot of details still,  just a dream list like during the election when he supposedly had a plan and this is what we saw

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

this is the same house of mirrors that trump played during his campaign. no income brackets. it doesn’t matter though. not when a brain injured yeti like jimmy blaze laps it up like tasty dog vomit. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

this is the same house of mirrors that trump played during his campaign. no income brackets. it doesn’t matter though. not when a brain injured yeti like jimmy blaze laps it up like tasty dog vomit. 

What am I lapping up exactly you bald headed dick sucker?

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

What am I lapping up exactly you bald headed dick sucker?

Are you Jimmy Blaze??????? :lol: I thought you were Jimmy Snacks. Man I gotta get a spreadsheet going or something 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Are you Jimmy Blaze??????? :lol: I thought you were Jimmy Snacks. Man I gotta get a spreadsheet going or something 

Yeah Greggie Boy falls me that for some reason along with Yeti....I think he wants to suck my cock or something. :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah Greggie Boy falls me that for some reason along with Yeti....I think he wants to suck my cock or something. :lol:

You into butter coffee and hangin out at the Dojo/????