Check your account email address ×

Michelle Obama

f7ben

What an absolutely disgusting sexist piece of fuck she is. So just because Hillary supposedly has a cunt between her legs all woman should have all just voted for her???? Talk about reducing 50% of the voting population to nothing more then their genitals. How about acknowledging that woman are capable of examining complex issues and many of them simply did not agree with Hillary and recognized her blatantly corrupt past. This is the type of shit that must drive woman with brains that work absolutely nuts.

Michelle Obama.....gender pimp 

Objectifies all woman based on nothing more than simple anatomy 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michelle-obama-women-non-clinton-voters-voted-against-their-own-voice/?yptr=yahoo

They thought all the women would vote for Hillary just like all the blacks voted for Obama. It was a sure thing!!!

She lost me when she said Americans have no hope anymore now that Trump is pres. Get over yourself already. :flush: 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

They thought all the women would vote for Hillary just like all the blacks voted for Obama. It was a sure thing!!!

She lost me when she said Americans have no hope anymore now that Trump is pres. Get over yourself already. :flush: 

Americans have the same exact amount of hope as when her piece of shit hubby was potus......very little. Of course you have the alt right racists like Zam or Racer who are cheering and dont even know why .....they think some black chick with 5 kids is gonna lose her welfare or some shit and that gets them hard ....but in reality nothing has or will change. A trillion dollar military traipsing around the world blowing up brown people for no reason and our rights being shit on daily. 

Meet the new boss......

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Americans have the same exact amount of hope as when her piece of shit hubby was potus......very little. Of course you have the alt right racists like Zam or Racer who are cheering and dont even know why .....they think some black chick with 5 kids is gonna lose her welfare or some shit and that gets them hard ....but in reality nothing has or will change. A trillion dollar military traipsing around the world blowing up brown people for no reason and our rights being shit on daily. 

Meet the new boss......

Rent free.

:lol:

FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

What an absolutely disgusting sexist piece of fuck she is. So just because Hillary supposedly has a cunt between her legs all woman should have all just voted for her???? Talk about reducing 50% of the voting population to nothing more then their genitals. How about acknowledging that woman are capable of examining complex issues and many of them simply did not agree with Hillary and recognized her blatantly corrupt past. This is the type of shit that must drive woman with brains that work absolutely nuts.

Michelle Obama.....gender pimp 

Objectifies all woman based on nothing more than simple anatomy 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michelle-obama-women-non-clinton-voters-voted-against-their-own-voice/?yptr=yahoo

She's a Man so what do you expect?? Can you imagine if a conservative said what she said. It would be a war on women 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Meet the new boss......

Damn I'm glad I don't live my life with your attitude.  :lol:  Explain to us how your life sucks so much and what you are doing to improve the lives of those that do.  :lol:   

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Damn I'm glad I don't live my life with your attitude.  :lol:  Explain to us how your life sucks so much and what you are doing to improve the lives of those that do.  :lol:   

My life sucks exactly the same now as when Obama was potus .....I flourish in spite of these assfucks running the show....not because of them 

Bush destroyed my construction business with his housing collapse. I adapted and got into the iron industry.

Obama destroyed the Iron industry with shit trade policy and ultimately letting the chinese end my job in iron production ...so I adapted pulled up roots and moved into steel production

Trump optimism has been good for steel in the short term but we need some action with real teeth.....not just promises and fluff...... there is a real chance I'll be adapting again the the near future. China is destroying out steel industry and Trump promised to address it.....unfortunately so far its just another broken promise 

Just now, f7ben said:

My life sucks exactly the same now as when Obama was potus .....I flourish in spite of these assfucks running the show....not because of them 

Bush destroyed my construction business with his housing collapse. I adapted and got into the iron industry.

Obama destroyed the Iron industry with shit trade policy and ultimately letting the chinese end my job in iron production ...so I adapted pulled up roots and moved into steel production

Trump optimism has been good for steel in the short term but we need some action with real teeth.....not just promises and fluff...... there is a real chance I'll be adapting again the the near future. China is destroying out steel industry and Trump promised to address it.....unfortunately so far its just another broken promise 

Funny how many construction companies came thru the housing bubble but yours didn't yet you blame the govt.  Not surprising actually.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Funny how many construction companies came thru the housing bubble but yours didn't yet you blame the govt.  Not surprising actually.  

Obviously an oversimplification you retard. My wifes brain also exploded at the same time which lent itself to my decision to make a career change.

Also as the housing market collapsed the mines laid everyone off because of the global recession so every laid off miner with a pickup truck was a carpenter scabbing work for cheap

The point is the assfuck politicians and their garbage policy cant hold me down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obviously an oversimplification you retard. My wifes brain also exploded at the same time which lent itself to my decision to make a career change.

Also as the housing market collapsed the mines laid everyone off because of the global recession so every laid off miner with a pickup truck was a carpenter scabbing work for cheap

The point is the assfuck politicians and their garbage policy cant hold me down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Bravo for making an adjustment but blaming the govt for your failure is a joke.  I'm sure other construction companies in your area pulled thru.

The housing market had a large number of contributing factors.   Yes some blame goes on the Bush admin but to claim they are the entire cause is simply being ignorant of the whole picture.  

Sorry to hear about your wife having health issues.   I really hope she is doing good.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bravo for making an adjustment but blaming the govt for your failure is a joke.  I'm sure other construction companies in your area pulled thru.

The housing market had a large number of contributing factors.   Yes some blame goes on the Bush admin but to claim they are the entire cause is simply being ignorant of the whole picture.  

Sorry to hear about your wife having health issues.   I really hope she is doing good.  

As I stated.....my whole post was partial hyperbole and gross oversimplification but thats what we do here .....thank you for your well wishes. She is doing very well aside from not letting me do her in the butt!!!!!1111111111111

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

As I stated.....my whole post was partial hyperbole and gross oversimplification but thats what we do here .....thank you for your well wishes. She is doing very well aside from not letting me do her in the butt!!!!!1111111111111

True.....sometimes I don't pick up on that as well as I should.  :bc:  

How do you make your wife sound like a Dolphin?    When it slips out and you try sticking it in her butt and she goes eheh eheh!!!!