Check your account email address ×

N ational F elon L eague arrests data

hwytohell

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

The President a Government Official wants them fired.   Firing them would put an end to them taking a knee there by ending their protest.

Again I know you don't like it but, their right to protest should not be stopped by the Government, by their employer  is another issue.

Employees don't get a right to protest on the company dime.  Period.

I find it bizarre you keep denying basic business law by tweaking your narratives.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I find it bizarre you keep denying basic business law by tweaking your narratives.  

Bingo. What is so hard to understand about this?

Except most NFL teams are seemingly excepting of this behavior for some reason. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well they just did. Period.

You seem to want to miss the point Pres. Trump, A Government employee is asking for them to be fired there by ending their protest.

Nothing to do with the deflection about protesting on the company dime, they can do anything the company will allow.

what an incredibly clever topic title.....I mean wow......you separated the N and the F and the L so as to make us think of NFL while getting you point across with the thread title. Amazing work my good man. Simply too cool for school. I mean I thought all of you (d) ebbie wasserman  type headlines were just too good to be true but you have really outdone yourself here.

Fucking bravo ....you are the cream of the crop......the cats meow. Just the tops 

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

The left have been using the constitution incorrectly for eight.  I guess they think they can still do it.

The league is making this possible.  And the fans will vote on it.  Trump grows stronger every time he calls out on shit like this.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You seem to want to miss the point Pres. Trump, A Government employee is asking for them to be fired there by ending their protest.

Nothing to do with the deflection about protesting on the company dime, they can do anything the company will allow.

So what?  Trump or anybody else can ask them to do whatever he feels like asking them.  It makes no difference whether he is a government employee or not.  The league can do whatever they want.....and are doing so. 

It's a battle of influence.  Perfectly legal on every single level.

Now Trump starts rolling out laws, restrictions, codes, or anything else to userp corporate enterprise...then I'll have an issue with it.  But, he's not Obama.  So that won't happen.  

He can voice his opinion and influence his "fans" all he wants.  And in turn, so can the NFL or any other organization he speaks out against.  

Let the most righteous win!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And if they were protesting liberals you'd be singing a different tune , you pathetic hypocrite 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The left have been using the constitution incorrectly for eight.  I guess they think they can still do it.

The league is making this possible.  And the fans will vote on it.  Trump grows stronger every time he calls out on shit like this.

I agree with the bold. It emboldens his core supporters but enrages his critics. (which is fun to watch)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So what?  Trump or anybody else can ask them to do whatever he feels like asking them.  It makes no difference whether he is a government employee or not.  The league can do whatever they want.....and are doing so. 

Now Trump starts rolling out laws, restrictions, codes, or anything else to userp corporate enterprise...then I'll have an issue with it.  But, he's not Obama.  So that won't happen.  

He can voice his opinion and influence his "fans" all he wants.  And in turn, so can the NFL or any other organization he speaks out against.  

Trump trying to stop FREE SPEECH by asking for the players to be fired, and it does make a difference, the Government should not be trying to stop it. Pretty simple concept.

As for your can't protest on companies dime, where did you come up with that? 

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Trump trying to stop FREE SPEECH by asking for the players to be fired, and it does make a difference, the Government should not be trying to stop it. Pretty simple concept.

Dude.  Just be quiet.  I get it, you disagree with Trump.  But if you. bring up "Free Speech" on this issue again after I've explained to you ON TWO SITES now why that doesn't apply, I'm going to feed your genitals to a wolf!!!!!!!  

:lol:

It's clear you are Constitutionally challenged..BTW, who was right on our last debate about it?  It rhymes with me!  Cuz it was me!!!

:lmao:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  Just be quiet.  I get it, you disagree with Trump.  But if you. bring up "Free Speech" on this issue again after I've explained to you ON TWO SITES now why that doesn't apply, I'm going to feed your genitals to a wolf!!!!!!!  

It's clear you are Constitutionally challenged..BTW, who was right on our last debate about it?  It rhymes with me!  Cuz it was me!!!

my god.....you are just about the most self unaware person on the net :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You might as well call it the N***** Football League because this some real thinly veiled dogwhistle type of bullshit.

Dude.  Seriously.  Find a new "go to" for others that disagree.  This one is played.  And helped Trump win.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

you are correct 

Are you sure?  Did you check with SeRena to see if you could say so?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

Becauuuuuuse they've boxed themselves into a hypocritical rabbit hole

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty straightforward and correct analysis, some still seem to wrestle with it, and let their panties be knotted.  

40 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

oh ffs....take a civics class already, Trump tried to do nothing of the sort.

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh....I got a real solid bead on myself and my knowledge/beliefs.

You? :lmao: 

I shall call you...."Tater Flakes".

Perfect :lol: 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Becauuuuuuse they've boxed themselves into a hypocritical rabbit hole

Pretty straightforward and correct analysis, some still seem to wrestle with it, and let their panties be knotted.  

oh ffs....take a civics class already, Trump tried to do nothing of the sort.

Perfect :lol: 

Yes because wanting them to be fired so they can't protest anymore is nothing of the sort.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  Seriously.  Find a new "go to" for others that disagree.  This one is played.  And helped Trump win.

Are you sure?  Did you check with SeRena to see if you could say so?

Your house of cards is gonna come crashing down soon enough buddy