Check your account email address ×

Bravo Blake Wheeler .....guy would beat AMG's skull into mush before AMG could call the cops

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

He called you Sanchez!  Not sure why but that made me lol.  I think that may make me a racist.  Now I'm sad.

He called me a spic earlier, haven't heard that since 1987  ? Is that still racist? Or is it like nigga?  :lol2:

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'll be ok, he never shows up.:lol2:

Oh yeah, ask Yahamahauler :news:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He called you Sanchez!  Not sure why but that made me lol.  I think that may make me a racist.  Now I'm sad.

Naa, that's his name 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not true....anybody can ride a stationary bike for two minutes.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That's funny considering the guys I know who went into the service said our High school football practice was harder than Basic training. :lol::lol: 

Yea, Air Ford is probably equal to football practice.  You being the water boy didn't count 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Very true. Basic in all four branches is a joke.

:lol::lmao: yea sure :lol:

Just now, Woodtick said:

He called me a spic earlier, haven't heard that since 1987  ? Is that still racist? Or is it like nigga?  :lol2:

I don't know, man.  It's hard to keep up with all this racist lingo and meaning anymore.  I wish the libs would put out a cheat sheet of some sort.  

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea, Air Ford is probably equal to football practice.  You being the water boy didn't count 

Every single one of these were Army but nice try. 

Oh, and I started at TE and DE.

Keep on doing what you do though. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How people wash out and try to commit suicide is astonishing.  I bet it's like a 50% rate now.  :lol:

I bet it's higher than that.  And they even have "stress cards" :lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

One of my very best friend's is 1/2 Polish 1/2 Mexican.  I call him Spic all the time.  Or 🌮 :lol:

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Every single one of these were Army but nice try. 

Oh, and I started at TE and DE.

Keep on doing what you do though. :lol:

Army :lol:

Sure you did :lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

They should give them comfort dogs as parting gifts. That should stop it? :lol2:

I don't know...I thing they started getting them with their fatigues.  Along with a mulit-gender rape whistle.  I think it's being phased out though.

Related image

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yep, also started at SS and then 1B and could play anywhere on the court in Basketball. 

You keep on believing though! 

I'm sure you're the best the ever had, Alfred 

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They should give them comfort dogs as parting gifts. That should stop it? :lol2:

So Sanchez, does this mean I can't come visit you this winter? 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

HEY!  :fuckyou:

When I went thru basic, I had 3 prior service guys in my platoon.  2 Army, 1 Air Force. Only 1 of the Army guys made it thru. The other 2 never made it past 2nd phase.. Just sayin :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I just called downtown and had a cot reserved for you in the trauma ward :bc:

Place will be filled with right wing snowflakes that got triggered by people taking a kneel. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

When I went thru basic, I had 3 prior service guys in my platoon.  2 Army, 1 Air Force. Only 1 of the Army guys made it thru. The other 2 never made it past 2nd phase.. Just sayin :bc:

Probably couldn't take the stupidity and constant rack squeaking in the barracks every night.

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You had three prior service in basic?  Holy fuck!  How old were they?  Geriatric basic?  I hope you were in another section.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You had three prior service in basic?  Holy fuck!  How old were they?  Geriatric basic?  I hope you were in another section.

Don't remember exactly. But they all probably went in right after HS.  So I'm guessing 22 tops.  We had another guy who was going into the reserves.  He was a 31 year old HS teacher. He was in great shape.  All the Drill Instructions called him Gramps   :lol:

16 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Don't remember exactly. But they all probably went in right after HS.  So I'm guessing 22 tops.  We had another guy who was going into the reserves.  He was a 31 year old HS teacher. He was in great shape.  All the Drill Instructions called him Gramps   :lol:

I don't really remember much.  Buncha panty wastes and fight club in the showers at night for those who couldn't get along.  We had quite a few wash out though.  Empty ball sacks.  The DI's made me shoulder some fuck face and put me in charge of making sure he made it.  Faggot!  In two weeks I was whispering in his ear at night to take his own life.  :lol: They let him quit...and he pimped me out on the fight club shit and I got hammered for it!  God damn weakling.  Still...worth it.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't really remember much.  Buncha panty wastes and fight club in the showers at night for those who couldn't get along.  We had quite a few wash out though.  Empty ball sacks.  The DI's made me shoulder some fuck face and put me in charge of making sure he made it.  Faggot!  In two weeks I was whispering in his ear at night to take his own life.  :lol: They let him quit...and he pimped me out on the fight club shit and I got hammered for it!  God damn weakling.  Still...worth it.  :lmao:

Fuck ........ my boot had two congress kids doing the ROTC thing. Both from Cal. Faggit ass spoiled kids. We weren't allowed to leave marks.:lol2:I should look those fucks up, I bet they work for Obummer?:lol2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Oh I get it now, MORE of you disrespecting Veterans.   You're a real class act. 

No just you...an asshole is an asshole whether they are a veteran or not.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Yep, also started at SS and then 1B and could play anywhere on the court in Basketball. 

You keep on believing though! 

That doesn’t mean anything. I just want to know - how much can you curl!!!! :lol: