Check your account email address ×

Bravo Blake Wheeler .....guy would beat AMG's skull into mush before AMG could call the cops

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

No one is saying these athletes don't have the right to protest. Just do it on your own time.   During the National Anthem before a game, isn't their own time.  

:lmao: :backpeddle::lmao: 

Who the fuck are you to judge when they can protest and what constitutes their own time?   

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Who the fuck are you to judge when they can protest and what constitutes their own time?   

Who the fuck are you to decide who's opinion matters and who's doesn't?  You fucking work from home loser.  If you wouldn't have been exposing your ass here last nite, you wouldn't have to be up so early organizing a cold call list.  Even 19 year olds doing your job are that smart. 

Fucking idiot coward.

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Still not getting it, eh?  

No...youre not. Its because your a stubborn low iq moron. If i was getting pimp slapped by snowrider like you are id kill myself lolz

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...youre not. Its because your a stubborn low iq moron. If i was getting pimp slapped by snowrider like you are id kill myself lolz

You are here for entertainment purposes only.  Your job is to play the part of the indignant hater anarchist wanna be.  Stick to that.....and keep making me laugh.  If you can't make me laugh...I really don't have much use for you.  Now...get back to your job...wait....

:lol:

Ok..see?  Well done!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey.now - you know the feeling of getting slapped around by me :bc: 

Lil Momo is struggling with the reality nobody gives a fuck what he thinks on here.  This isn't HCS where he's a 'Mod' and has 'power' at his disposal :lmao::lol::lmao: 

The Clown is a legend in his own mind. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey.now - you know the feeling of getting slapped around by me :bc: 

Lil Momo is struggling with the reality nobody gives a fuck what he thinks on here.  This isn't HCS where he's a 'Mod' and has 'power' at his disposal :lmao::lol::lmao: 

The Clown is a legend in his own mind. :lol: 

:lol:

PRICELESS!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wow,  poor Zam took it on the chin so hard in this thread, I almost feel like I need to take a knee to protest the sheer amount of ownage that has befallen him.

Its tough to watch

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Maybe they should do it in a closet.

When I'm paying their salary, it's MY time, not theirs 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

When I'm paying their salary, it's MY time, not theirs 

You aint paying shit fucktard....dont like it??? Boycott the team...plenty of people whos brains work will still tune in

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Who is he to judge? Who are you to judge then? 

Sweet fuck, you moron snowflakes are all butthurt that when one person exercises their free speech rights the person disagreeing with them should stand the fuck down and stfu. You people a fucking nuts. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You aint paying shit fucktard....dont like it??? Boycott the team...plenty of people whos brains work will still tune in

He said he has season tickets, so yes he is in part paying them. 

And data shows people are tuning out. 

You can't even get basic facts correct, time to sit down .07DerpRider and get your shit together, you're Momo level dumb now. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Who is he to judge? Who are you to judge then? 

Sweet fuck, you moron snowflakes are all butthurt that when one person exercises their free speech rights the person disagreeing with them should stand the fuck down and stfu. You people a fucking nuts. 

What a pawn you are....no clue what youre talking about. You are triggered....you come on here going off like amg and then claim to agree with rhyianna's post. What a walking talking contradictory sheep you are :lol:

Just now, bussman said:

He said he has season tickets, so yes he is in part paying them. 

And data shows people are tuning out. 

You can't even get basic facts correct, time to sit down .07DerpRider and get your shit together, you're Momo level dumb now. 

There is a line of people waiting for those tickets.....fuck him if he doesnt like it

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What a pawn you are....no clue what youre talking about. You are triggered....you come on here going off like amg and then claim to agree with rhyianna's post. What a walking talking contradictory sheep you are :lol:

So much butthurt, I know you know you're my bitch. :lol: 

Just now, bussman said:

So much butthurt, I know you know you're my bitch. :lol: 

Hardly....you are getting your nose smacked with a newspaper for trying to eat out of the litterbox and you dont even know it