Check your account email address ×

Bravo Blake Wheeler .....guy would beat AMG's skull into mush before AMG could call the cops

f7ben

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have lots of friends.  None of us are whining bitches though so.....gonna be tough when you come to dinner.  Can you just sob softly while the men talk?

i’m not much for all that manly crotch watchin that you and AMG partake in. so yeah, i’ll pass. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i’m not much for all that manly crotch watchin that you and AMG partake in. so yeah, i’ll pass. 

Good one.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

there is a soldier I can respect.......one that understands why he signed up. 

:lol:

Awesome!  Just awesome!  That's more like it.  Make me laugh!!!!!!!!  

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He is very Liberal like.   

Well, he's been slowly losing his mind for a few weeks now.  It may require an intervention before he reaches complete idiocy.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

sammy and amg.....it’s not too tough to spot where the brains of this couple might be. :lol: 

Why are you still here?  Go be sad somewhere else.  

• Haha 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

What usually holds true about those  who serve in the military - which I applaud - is those that did the least talk about their service the most. 

Stop trying to silence those who did more than you in their lives. That really is almost everybody who made it past age 9.  Liberal "Shaming" is a joke.  Like your bravery and ability to keep your bets.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Two middle-aged wannabes who are gonna kick ass :lmao: 

Well then....what's the deeeee-lay? Did you lose that body bag you've been saving for me?  

Advice:  you WILL NOT be able to outrun me....or get out of this little predicament you've created for yourself.  But think about it!  What if you kick my ass?  Holy shit!  And I'd even admit it on here!  That's what you want from this site....right? Member validation?  Think of the glorious shot talking!!!!!  YOU WON!!!!!! 

How can you deny yourself the opportunity?  WOW!!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, he's been slowly losing his mind for a few weeks now.  It may require an intervention before he reaches complete idiocy.

Why are you still here?  Go be sad somewhere else.  

He is a Fagtrician. Those guys are all loopy , after getting zapped a couple times 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What usually holds true about those  who serve in the military - which I applaud - is those that did the least talk about their service the most. 

Says the sites #1 pussy, who never served :lol::lmao:   

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He is a Fagtrician. Those guys are all loopy , after getting zapped a couple times 

Fagtrician how clever :lol: I like to call us the guys that are a pay grade above millwrights but dont have to work 10% as hard :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Dude nobody gives a fuck that you were in the marines. BTW still waiting for you tell me how you specifically protected my freedoms and from who.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fagtrician how clever :lol: I like to call us the guys that are a pay grade above millwrights but dont have to work 10% as hard :lol: 

Pay grade above :lol:   

Most Fagtricians have little pip cleaner arms like yourself. You can't handle physical work 

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Dude nobody gives a fuck that you were in the marines.

BTW still waiting for you tell me how you specifically protected my freedoms and from who.

You're welcome, drunk.

Protecting our borders.  So little disrespectful pussy cunts like you, can run your cock washers online. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pay grade above :lol:   

Most Fagtricians have little pip cleaner arms like yourself. You can't handle physical work 

Yes...pay grade above everywhere in my company and in yours as well......and I'd beat your fucking ass before you could cry for the cops to save you

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're welcome, drunk.

Protecting our borders.  So little disrespectful pussy cunts like you, can run your cock washers online. 

Protecting our borders BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWwwaabaipashijahijashuahahahahahahahaahaha ....from what :lol: canadiens 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're welcome, drunk.

Really....what border were you stationed on because pretty sure they are patrolled by by border patrol and ICE. :lol:

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, f7ben said:

Yes...pay grade above everywhere in my company and in yours as well......

andI'd beat your fucking ass before you could cry for the cops to save you

Yea, a whole .13 cents an hour :lol::lmao:

The chances of you beating my ass are about as likely as Momo being a CFO and having his own personal helicopter :lol: