Check your account email address ×

Bravo Blake Wheeler .....guy would beat AMG's skull into mush before AMG could call the cops

f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is a line of people waiting for those tickets.....fuck him if he doesnt like it

He and his kid go to the games and call the players crybaby my best buddys....oh wait....never mind....he just does that here. :lol:

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You aint paying shit fucktard....dont like it??? Boycott the team...plenty of people whos brains work will still tune in

When I buy tickets, I'm paying their salary you stupid drunk retard 

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

He said he has season tickets, so yes he is in part paying them. 

And data shows people are tuning out. 

You can't even get basic facts correct, time to sit down .07DerpRider and get your shit together, you're Momo level dumb now. 

Spot on 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is a line of people waiting for those tickets.....fuck him if he doesnt like it

NFL attendance and ratings are going down the shitter faster than you on Dildorider's cock 

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

When I buy tickets, I'm paying their salary you stupid drunk retard 

Spot on 

NFL attendance and ratings are going down the shitter faster than you on Dildorider's cock 

Derp derp derp

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Who is he to judge? Who are you to judge then? 

Sweet fuck, you moron snowflakes are all butthurt that when one person exercises their free speech rights the person disagreeing with them should stand the fuck down and stfu. You people a fucking nuts. 

No, what it is is that guys like Jay get triggered by these protestors and then actually have the gall to call other people pussies, it's hilarious. 

I don't have any problem with people disagreeing with the kneeling but to suggest people should be fired, forced to stand or whatever other garbage they're spewing is just ridiculous and very snowflaky. 

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

No, what it is is that guys like Jay get triggered by these protestors and then actually have the gall to call other people pussies, it's hilarious. 

I don't have any problem with people disagreeing with the kneeling but to suggest people should be fired, forced to stand or whatever other garbage they're spewing is just ridiculous and very snowflaky. 

I have no problem with protestors.  Just do it on your own time 

1 hour ago, Rw06GT said:

Poor Ben :lol:

Robert-Pattinson-with-a-Broken-Nose--769

:lol::lmao:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I have no problem with protestors.  Just do it on your own time 

:lol::lmao:

The point of protest is to inconvenience people.....your low iq mouthbreathing ass wouldnt understand...

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The point of protest is to inconvenience people.....your low iq mouthbreathing ass wouldnt understand...

Is that the point of a protest? To "inconvenience people"?  Well, good.  I was afraid it wasn't accomplishing anything.  

:wall:

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You guys need to leave AMG alone! He has bad memories of being on his knees as a alter boy.:popcornchair:

That was me you dolt!  AMG was hands AND knees.  All for Jesus though so.....good!

:lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The problem is, the people who protest are lazy do nothings , who want everything done for them for nothing. They want and demand all kinds of things, but don't want to physically do anything.  It's not that hard to see 

51 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You guys need to leave AMG alone! He has bad memories of being on his knees as a alter boy.:popcornchair:

Don't try to spin it on me what you did as a kid, spic :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The problem is, the people who protest are lazy do nothings , who want everything done for them for nothing. They want and demand all kinds of things, but don't want to physically do anything.  It's not that hard to see 

Don't try to spin it on me what you did as a kid, spic :news:

Well what do you want Kapernick to do....go punch a white cop in the face because apparently kneeling on your time is just unacceptable! :lol: