Check your account email address ×

Bravo Blake Wheeler .....guy would beat AMG's skull into mush before AMG could call the cops

f7ben

Nice to see their are some NHL players who arent complete bootlicking faggots. Did I mention Blake would smash AMG's skull into mush in about 2 seconds :lol: Fucking bottlicking pussy

https://sports.yahoo.com/jets-wheeler-just-felt-stance-170136671.html

Edited by f7ben

Just now, SnowRider said:

Bullshit - AMG said he'd beat Kap's ass :lmao::lol::lmao: 

You'd literally have to be the dumbest motherfucker to think any average guy walking the street would stand an ice cubes chance with a pro athlete.....amg would get twisted apart before he could blink :lol: I'd pay 1000$ to watch Kap whoop his faggot ass 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

You'd literally have to be the dumbest motherfucker to think any average guy walking the street would stand an ice cubes chance with a pro athlete.....amg would get twisted apart before he could blink :lol: I'd pay 1000$ to watch Kap whoop his faggot ass 

You're correct.  But AMG said he could kick his ass. :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You're correct.  But AMG said he could kick his ass. :lol: 

I know ....I read it today and laughed :lol: I love all this shitting on the anthem stuff.....makes me smile inside 

Just now, Zambroski said:

NHL'ers ARE BOOTLICKERS!!!!  EVERYONE IS A BOOTLICKER!!!!!  BOOTLICKERS!!!!!!!!!! BOOTLICKERS!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOT......LICKERS!!!!!!!!

:lol:

And look at SeRena go!!!!

:lol:

Holy shit!!!!!! :lol:

You are a bootlicker dude ......sorry bout your luck but its not surprising 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He's a 3rd stringer.  And those are a dime a dozen in the NFL   No coach or owner wants that little whiney cunt on their roster 

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: The little whiny count would piss pound you in seconds :lmao: 

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He wouldn't and neither would you, little pussy

You're right , he isn't a 3rd stringer. He's unemployed

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao::lol::lmao: Kap vs You :lol::lmao::lol:  You're the Clown who's gonna kick everyone's ass along with the faceless troll on MN :lmao: 

:lmao: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You think because someone is April athlete, it means they can fight? :lol:. What's fucking stupid drunk

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know ....I read it today and laughed :lol: I love all this shitting on the anthem stuff.....makes me smile inside 

Hearing about you getting robbed and stabbed, or in an accident would make me smile 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Nobody gives a fuck what you think.  Coward, lying poser.

IMG_2271.JPG

Total cock gobbling little pussy 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Momo :fishing:  Doesn't care but always follows :lol: 

you're in his head to the maximum max....kinda like when I wake up in the morning to see how many times woolie has mentioned me in posts before his morning shit routine 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

you're in his head to the maximum max....kinda like when I wake up in the morning to see how many times woolie has mentioned me in posts before his morning shit routine 

Oh.  He most certainly is.  Without any question.  It's really a very bad place to be.  

Now, stop being a little flake.  You see who you are partnering g up with here, rift?  YOUR RIDING BUDDY!!!!

BWAHAHAAHHAHHAHABAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's so mentally weak it's comical.....I'm the puppeteer and Lil Momo.... :lol:  

IMG_3107.GIF

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.  He most certainly is.  Without any question.  It's really a very bad place to be.  

Now, stop being a little flake.  You see who you are partnering g up with here, rift?  YOUR RIDING BUDDY!!!!

BWAHAHAAHHAHHAHABAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think about this......Snowrider is on the right side of an argument and you are in the wrong.......let that sink in you fucking twink :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Think about this......Snowrider is on the right side of an argument and you are in the wrong.......let that sink in you fucking twink :lol: 

No, you are both idiots.  You are such a flake.  And getting less funny about it.  Kinda disappointing.

• Thanks 1