Check your account email address ×

Michael Moore on Trump

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Well, I happen to believe that what the DNC is currently doing is NOT POLITICS.  It is unethical and immoral behavior.  Giving out money for protestors, running a bunch of ads full of lies, giving illegal immigrants roles at the convention.  The playbook that the democrats are using are going to turn politics worse the what they already are, and it will be at the expense of the american patriot.

Yes and Trump needs to point all that out.

He should be able to own her pretty good in the debates.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, I happen to believe that what the DNC is currently doing is NOT POLITICS.  It is unethical and immoral behavior.  Giving out money for protestors, running a bunch of ads full of lies, giving illegal immigrants roles at the convention.  The playbook that the democrats are using are going to turn politics worse the what they already are, and it will be at the expense of America

What radio show did you hear that at?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, I happen to believe that what the DNC is currently doing is NOT POLITICS.  It is unethical and immoral behavior.  Giving out money for protestors, running a bunch of ads full of lies, giving illegal immigrants roles at the convention.  The playbook that the democrats are using are going to turn politics worse the what they already are, and it will be at the expense of America

:nuts::lol2:

48 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Don't fuck this thread up.

47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It is nice living rent free in your head.

Freeloader say what? :nuts:

19 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

If you have something constructive to add ,go ahead..but otherwise stfu please.

Wow,

Did you see the latest how Bernie is fed up with DWS.  The way the DNC is running things is screwing up the political process in the country for years to come.  Both parties are going think it is fine to do the unethical crap that the DNC is doing.

30 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

If you have something constructive to add ,go ahead..but otherwise stfu please.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Wow,

Did you see the latest how Bernie is fed up with DWS.  The way the DNC is running things is screwing up the political process in the country for years to come.  Both parties are going think it is fine to do the unethical crap that the DNC is doing.

Freeloading at the RNC Doe Dumber? :lol::lmao: 

This fucking kid gets these sayings in his head and just says them over and deliberately to try and annoy people :flush: It's like he's 10 years old FFS 

Dump has no chance 

Doe dumber

Freeloader 

Derp derp derp

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

This fucking kid gets these sayings in his head and just says them over and deliberately to try and annoy people :flush: It's like he's 10 years old FFS 

Dump has no chance 

Doe dumber

Freeloader 

Derp derp derp

Vince chastises for me not wanting to have a rational political discussion yet he thinks Slope adds so much here....weird.

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Vince chastises for me not wanting to have a rational political discussion yet he thinks Slope adds so much here....weird.

Plus all the accusation have been proven true, Poor Ballsack :lol: 

15 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I find it a little odd how dipshit strings together barely cohesive sentences linked, and often interrupted, by three or four emoticons and finished off with a meme or two....and MC and Vince view it as ground breaking. Probably has more to do with the way he get's the far right worked up then his actual own thoughts coming out in his posts. Slope is pure entertainment :lol: