Check your account email address ×

Michael Moore on Trump

5 Reasons Why Trump Will Win

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I gave it to you straight last summer when I told you that Donald Trump would be the Republican nominee for president. And now I have even more awful, depressing news for you: Donald J. Trump is going to win in November. This wretched, ignorant, dangerous part-time clown and full time sociopath is going to be our next president. President Trump. Go ahead and say the words, ‘cause you’ll be saying them for the next four years: “PRESIDENT TRUMP.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/5-reasons-why-trump-will-_b_11156794.html

He has made himself a very wealthy man by twisting the truth, and manipulating people.

I'm sure he has his own selfish motives for saying this..... maybe he thinks he can motivate more people  vote for Hillary, if they are afraid of s Trump win.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He has made himself a very wealthy man by twisting the truth, and manipulating people.

I'm sure he has his own selfish motives for saying this..... maybe he thinks he can motivate more people  vote for Hillary, if they are afraid of s Trump win.

Who knows..but I still like that he said what he said.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:dunno::lmao: Need to open the link...

http://www.politico.com/2016-election/swing-states

METHODOLOGY

The POLITICO Battleground States polling average is a calculation of the most recent public polling in 11 swing states: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. Updated daily, the average will provide estimates of the candidates’ standing by from overall and state-level perspectives. 

The averages for each state include the five most-recent reliable public polls, as determined by POLITICO. This excludes polls conducted entirely over landline phones (which don’t survey the nearly half of Americans who only own a cell phone), but includes surveys conducted by partisan pollsters. For each survey, if the poll includes ballot tests both including and excluding third-party candidates, the data used is whichever matchup is asked first in the available script. 

The overall Battleground States average includes the five most recent polls from each state, weighted according to that state’s representation in the Electoral College. A poll from Florida (29 electoral votes) would be weighted 7.25 times more than a poll from New Hampshire (4 electoral votes), for example.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/2016-election/swing-states#ixzz4FKTAGaGO 
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's called politics. He's motivating the dem base to get out and vote.

See. MC  gets it .....he is a dishonest hack and asshole of the highest level.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Funny that MC should understand that point and Slope can't :news: 

56 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I disagree, it will be Clinton by a healthy number of delegates.

Moore brings up some valid points, it's a long way to go to November.

I won't make my mind up until the debates are over.

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I understand reverse sociology but I also know it can backfire.

He still made some good points, and then left the piece with this:

(Next week I will post my >thoughts on Trump’s Achilles Heel and how I think he can be beat.)

44 minutes ago, Cold War said:

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I hate the old excuse that "it's just politics" 

5 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I hear ya..but some just don't want to be bothered...very unpatriotic. 

Well, I happen to believe that what the DNC is currently doing is NOT POLITICS.  It is unethical and immoral behavior.  Giving out money for protestors, running a bunch of ads full of lies, giving illegal immigrants roles at the convention.  The playbook that the democrats are using are going to turn politics worse the what they already are, and it will be at the expense of America

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1