Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

43 and still dark out. Should reach the mid 50’s again today. Gonna put a few things away and head south. 

Are you and Bengonzo on the same page vis a vis shipping those shocks?😂

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you and Bengonzo on the same page vis a vis shipping those shocks?😂

Yes. I will let him know exactly when to ship them. I dont want the box to sit at the post office for weeks. 

I will be back home on Nov 5th. Gonna have him ship the shocks on Nov 1st. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yes. I will let him know exactly when to ship them. I dont want the box to sit at the post office for weeks. 

Is the Cherokee full of gas,asking for a friend?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Sounds great....looking forward to blinging  this little 600 up...I'll send you the rears around the same timeframe so when you get a chance shoot me your address and thanks! 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Stop messaging me. No means no!:lol:

He is the one messaging me. He is originally from West Virginia and wants a tour guide. He is trying to buy another drone before we meet up. He crashed the one that he has that is like mine in Oregon.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Is the Cherokee full of gas,asking for a friend?

Hahaha. Yes but I pulled the battery this year. AGM batteries dont like to be drained completely dead. For some reason it will go dead after about 3 months of no use. 

Just now, ckf said:

He is the one messaging me. He is originally from West Virginia and wants a tour guide. He is trying to buy another drone before we meet up. He crashed the one that he has that is like mine in Oregon.

Sounds like you two need an intervention more then anything.

:passing:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Yes but I pulled the battery this year. AGM batteries dont like to be drained completely dead. For some reason it will go dead after about 3 months of no use. 

Mine did the same...my buddy says his does too....he thinks its the factory alarm(security system) that drains it.

Just now, DAVE said:

Sounds like you two need an intervention more then anything.

:passing:

Hard to get the shot without taking chances. Like I have said before, it's the cost of doing business. This is the type of stuff he usually does.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Hard to get the shot without taking chances. Like I have said before, it's the cost of doing business. This is the type of stuff he usually does.

Oh wow!

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Mine did the same...my buddy says his does too....he thinks its the factory alarm(security system) that drains it.

Yea. No doubt there is some sort of drain. For mine it takes several months. I just decided to take the battery out this winter. Only takes 5 minutes to put it back in. 

AGM’s are pretty good batteries. They can be run totally dead and freeze solid and still brought back to life. Charging a completely dead AGM takes some effort though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

West Virginia? Tour Guide? Sounds like you have a man friend? You probably shouldn’t tell your wife about this relationship. You are safe with us on FS, no one here will judge you.:lol:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I picked this up when one of my Jeeps was having a intermittent charging problem. It has a AMG in it. It will bring it back quickly or you can do it over night with the 2amp. It also works well when you use your Winch on your rig as a logging machine all day.:ashamed:

08FDA470-2917-4AE5-93BE-F82589DDC345.jpeg

Edited by Woodtick

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I picked this up when one of my Jeeps was having a intermittent charging problem. It has a AMG in it. It will bring it back quickly or you can do it over night with the 2amp.

08FDA470-2917-4AE5-93BE-F82589DDC345.jpeg

Yep. I have a very nice charge made for AGM’s. If one of my AGM’s go completely dead to like 0 volts it takes about 12-14 hours to completely restore them. But once charged the battery acts as good as new again. 

14 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

West Virginia? Tour Guide? Sounds like you have a man friend? You probably shouldn’t tell your wife about this relationship. You are safe with us on FS, no one here will judge you.:lol:

Never met the kid other than talking with him on FB. He makes very good videos. I'm hoping to learn something from him :dunno:

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea good luck with that, crock pot fuckstick............

:lol:    I try to learn something new everyday. Problem is, as I get older I don't always remember what I've learned :lol:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jammin said:

Morning-

72 / 50.  Beauty day South and raining North.   We go downhill after today with low 50's for the next 5 days or so.  Hi Ben.   :bc: 

Stiĺl waiting for the chair through the neighbors window video. :whistle:

Good morning John.

:bc:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Morning. 

66 here with a high of 80. Not a cloud in the sky. 

Headed to Denver in the morning. Its freaking snowing there. WTF. 

80 in ak? Or are you back south?

18 minutes ago, DAVE said:

80 in ak? Or are you back south?

Vegas. Got here yesterday about 2pm  

Flying to Denver tomorrow for the Foo Fighters concert. We will be back in Vegas thursday. But I just looked at the denver weather to see what I should pack. Freaking 30f and snowing. WTF. I dont have but one pair of long pants. This is bull shit. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Vegas. Got here yesterday about 2pm  

Flying to Denver tomorrow for the Foo Fighters concert. We will be back in Vegas thursday. But I just looked at the denver weather to see what I should pack. Freaking 30f and snowing. WTF. I dont have but one pair of long pants. This is bull shit. 

Cool! I think its time for a road trip myself!

If you see a white f150 pull into your driveway in 3 or 4 days....pay no mind.

:lol: