Check your account email address ×

I thought the pillow biter known as EzRyder was from MN

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

And I guarantee you are lying about everything you claimed to have done.....you are a toothless hilljack gardener living on assistance and panhandling for your next bottle of boones farm. Whats your favorite flavor.....Orange Hurricane????

yep what ever makes you feel better about your worthless existence  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i missed something. 

yah....you forgot to go back and acknowledge how retarded you were for asserting that assange held back the DNC hacks until after Bernie had lost :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

yah....you forgot to go back and acknowledge how retarded you were for asserting that assange held back the DNC hacks until after Bernie had lost :lol: 

i'm not a stupid fuck that believes assange doesn't have an agenda that only benefits assange. plus that, you're a blabbing pair of rotting cunt lips attached to a stick. fucking indiana living totum pole. mother fucker. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

dont forget the land you are going to donate :lol: 

yes what about it?

I have no kids and my great grandfather gave it to me so should I plant a garden on it so the childern can eat or give it to a charity I work with when I am dead . or if they get the funding before then give it to them early to build on ? 

no much better to just let the state take it when I am dead 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so the food shelf food was not enough and the food stamps were not enough and the school lunch and breakfast vouchers were not enough ? 

I don't think you know what goes on in the real world. You've been watching too many kid Rock campaign speeches. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm not a stupid fuck that believes assange doesn't have an agenda that only benefits assange. plus that, you're a blabbing pair of rotting cunt lips attached to a stick. fucking indiana living totum pole. mother fucker. 

Triggered :lol: that must have really pissed you off when Assange dropped a dime on Putin today and your stupid little fantasy about him became even more absurd and retarded

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yes what about it?

I have no kids and my great grandfather gave it to me so should I plant a garden on it so the childern can eat or give it to a charity I work with when I am dead . or if they get the funding before then give it to them early to build on ? 

no much better to just let the state take it when I am dead 

Sell it now and blow every cent on coke and whores dude......what the fuck 

Don't get me wrong I like dogs more than I like most people. I am glad that people out there are helpful ng dogs. But helping kids is good too. And kids grow up to be adults that we will all have to live with someday so I think it's important that they have some positive influence in their lives so they don't turn out like their pos parents. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think you know what goes on in the real world. You've been watching too many kid Rock campaign speeches. 

I get it lots of shitty people out there .  how are you going to get food to people who are not taking advantage of the piles of programs already well funded fully stocked and readily available 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Don't get me wrong I like dogs more than I like most people. I am glad that people out there are helpful ng dogs. But helping kids is good too. And kids grow up to be adults that we will all have to live with someday so I think it's important that they have some positive influence in their lives so they don't turn out like their pos parents. 

Changing one kids life for the better could influence literally thousands of people positively 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I never said it was a bad thing ever . I said I do not give to any charity but animal shelters and only shelters and rescues I have worked with .

and to F& that makes me a dumb ass 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I get it lots of shitty people out there .  how are you going to get food to people who are not taking advantage of the piles of programs already well funded fully stocked and readily available 

Our church has a food pantry and it helps literally dozens of families. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Changing one kids life for the better could influence literally thousands of people positively 

thanks for that I was a big brother for 8 years and my wife has been a big sister to 3 girls over the yrs . but again thank you for your input 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yes every town has one and the one in my town is fully stocked . 

The fire Dept here loaded 7 semi tractor trailers with food and water for Florida. And drove them down there...

28 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

thanks for that I was a big brother for 8 years and my wife has been a big sister to 3 girls over the yrs . but again thank you for your input 

You said you never donated money or time to a charity that had anything to do with people........was that big brother for dogs?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You said you never donated money or time to a charity that had anything to do with people........was that big brother for dogs?

I said I don't did not say I never did . and BB BS is time not money . and again that situation turned me off even more to people charity . not the kid till he got older then he became just like the scamming conniving  mom .

my wife also quit with BS because of the parents they all seem to see it as just a babysitter to try to scam off of