Check your account email address ×

I thought the pillow biter known as EzRyder was from MN

f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I love dogs you dumbfuck retard......I've never not had a dog. I'm just not so fucking brain dead worthless that I would prioritize dogs over hungry kids you stupid fucking mouth breathing faggot ass cunt......go smoke another bulb Ezzy .....maybe eat a 110 grains of FMJ after that you worthless dull normal faggot :lol: 

oh yes one more time show me any one in this country who is not well fed housed with direct tv and a phone that put forth even a ounce of effort you ignorant cunt .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh yes one more time show me any one in this country who is not well fed housed with direct tv and a phone that put forth even a ounce of effort you ignorant cunt .

kids you fucking retard.....cant you read....plenty of hungry kids out there

well they have parents and if they are hungry that is on them . there is a food shelf in every town and food stamp program in every state and school breakfast and lunch programs at almost every school . but yeah go with you worthless argument . why dont you bust out the checkbook to get Sally   Struthers a few bucks for a samich .

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well they have parents and if they are hungry that is on them . there is a food shelf in every town and food stamp program in every state and school breakfast and lunch programs at almost every school . but yeah go with you worthless argument . why dont you bust out the checkbook to get Sally   Struthers a few bucks for a samich .

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP ......My name is Britney Spears and I'm going to leave everything in my will to my dogs !!!!!!1111111111 DERP

Just now, Woodtick said:

PickledRedBarren is taking on serious rapid fire. :lol2:

And winning without even breaking a sweat.....Its like retard whackamole up in here. Everytime I bop one of these brain dead faggots on the nose another one pops up :lol: 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Some kids have shitty parents. It's not their fault that they were born to beat offs. Jesus would want us to help them. 

Just now, f7ben said:

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP ......My name is Britney Spears and I'm going to leave everything in my will to my dogs !!!!!!1111111111 DERP

you are a worthless cunt who hap prob never given more than 100 bucks to any thing that did not benefit you worthless creative worthless little life .

oh derp derp so clever never gets old 1111 so fucking original.

fuck off looser  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

And winning without even breaking a sweat.....Its like retard whackamole up in here. Everytime I bop one of these brain dead faggots on the nose another one pops up :lol: 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Some kids have shitty parents. It's not their fault that they were born to beat offs. Jesus would want us to help them. 

true and how would giving to a charity help those kids ? 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

you are a worthless cunt who hap prob never given more than 100 bucks to any thing that did not benefit you worthless creative worthless little life .

oh derp derp so clever never gets old 1111 so fucking original.

fuck off looser  

Triggered ezra the low iq cunt :lol: too dumb to breath on his own. Hows it feel to be intubated for no reason lolz

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what exactly are you doing to help the children. besides coming to a snowmobile forum telling me the money and time I give to animal shelters is stupid and a wast of money ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

what exactly are you doing to help the children. besides coming to a snowmobile forum telling me the money and time I give to animal shelters is stupid and a wast of money ? 

My charity is my business you fucking idiot.......I'm not so insecure that I need to brag about it.

Just now, f7ben said:

My charity is my business you fucking idiot.......I'm not so insecure that I need to brag about it.

go back did not brag about shit . your business I guarninfucking tee is filling your own pocket and doing nothing for any one but you .    

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so the food shelf food was not enough and the food stamps were not enough and the school lunch and breakfast vouchers were not enough ? 

more food for kids is a good thing ......but by all means keep wasting money on strays you fucking retard :lol: 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

go back did not brag about shit . your business I guarninfucking tee is filling your own pocket and doing nothing for any one but you .    

And I guarantee you are lying about everything you claimed to have done.....you are a toothless hilljack gardener living on assistance and panhandling for your next bottle of boones farm. Whats your favorite flavor.....Orange Hurricane????

Just now, f7ben said:

more food for kids is a good thing ......but by all means keep wasting money on strays you fucking retard :lol: 

will do fuck stain . keep telling others how to spend there charity money as you sit home and serve your self ass clown . 

get back to you Vick fan club fourm