Check your account email address ×

Why not just get up and leave.....

Dave

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

She's a fucking nut job too.  Why are you posting this to try and equalize either of their actions?

...oh...nevermind.

To show that white peaple will also fight for a 20 piece.  Chicken isn't just for coloreds .:whistle:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You were just waiting for that one person to say that then you could lump everybody else in the same fucking bucket. :lol: On par with SnowRider and Slinger so congrats you're with good company

Yeah...way to fucking go there @SVT Renegade XRS!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASS!!!!!

:lol:

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't see anyone condemning what he said. 

I'd like this opportunity to speak for the entire racist community of FS that we are officially "condemning" his comment and apologize for his hethen behavior.

There...better now?  No?  Well.....not sure what else I can say.  

Now, I'd like for you to apologize for your negative comments toward all the white people here that have been offended by your racist and insensitive remarks toward them.  What's fair is fair.  AMIRITE?  No?  Hmmmm......

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

To show that white peaple will also fight for a 20 piece.  Chicken isn't just for coloreds .:whistle:

Holy fuck!  I hope laughing my ass off at this doesn't make Moto more mad at me than he already is.  Cuz...DAYAM!  That shit was funny! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...way to fucking go there @SVT Renegade XRS!!!!!!!!!!!!   ASS!!!!!

Just telling it like it is. Tired of those people and their bull shit. They think the world revolves around them.  They need to stfu, get off their lazy asses, get a job, act like human beings and be heald accountable for their actions.  Stop blaming whitey for their problems. 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Just telling it like it is. Tired of those people and their bull shit. They think the world revolves around them.  They need to stfu, get off their lazy asses, get a job, act like human beings and be heald accountable for their actions.  Stop blaming whitey for their problems. 

We really need more positive role models.  I think if we ever elect a black President, they'll start to realize that they have some pretty damn great opportunities in this country and they'll start to join in and we can end racism together.  I'm all for it!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We really need more positive role models.  I think if we ever elect a black President, they'll start to realize that they have some pretty damn great opportunities in this country and they'll start to join in and we can end racism together.  I'm all for it!!

:lol::lmao: