Check your account email address ×

Why is Jesus white?

Mainecat

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You blame your limp dick on the DNC too?

no but history is history no matter how hard you try to erase its existence when it is bad for your narrative.

don't pretend you were not 100% behind your party and there actions back then

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Jews are white, he was born of the tribe of Judah white :) 

no most of your full blown jews that have not been mixing it up look pretty sandy .

there is no mistaking one fresh off the boat from a mix  .  that said the pic I grew up with with Jesus with tat long flowing straight hair regular size nose is total bullshit he was a camel jockey no denying it    

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no most of your full blown jews that have not been mixing it up look pretty sandy .

there is no mistaking one fresh off the boat from a mix  .  that said the pic I grew up with with Jesus with tat long flowing straight hair regular size nose is total bullshit he was a camel jockey no denying it    

Ever been to Israel? You know that place that's 75% Jew :dunno: 

Benjamin_Netanyahu_2012.jpg

This guy is the current head of state he is guess what? WHITE :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/17/2017 at 7:52 AM, Rod Johnson said:

Only racists are hung up

on the colour of Jesus skin 

Ali was a racist.   He believed in segregation and marriage within races.   

18 hours ago, Momorider said:

Jews are white, he was born of the tribe of Judah white :) 

Do you know where Israel is? What countries surround Israel? What the people from that region look like? Those jews are not native, they stole that land. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Ali was a racist.   He believed in segregation and marriage within races.   

How many "christians" would freak out if the scientific community cam out and said Jesus was a black man? Seriously. And why does it matter?

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

How many "christians" would freak out if the scientific community cam out and said Jesus was a black man? Seriously. And why does it matter?

Don't know don't care.   Jesus was a jew, is black somehow worse? :lol: Are jews really considered white?    :lol: 

Whenever I see anything on White American's Jews generally are not included.   

At what point are you and I and everybody else whose "ancestors" go back a century here simply American's?  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't know don't care.   Jesus was a jew, is black somehow worse? :lol: Are jews really considered white?    :lol: 

:lol:

They're on the white supremacists shit list.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

At what point are you and I simply American's?  

:dunno: the hollywood jews and hasidic jews I see look white enough. But in that area is it really that absurd to think that Jesus could have been of significant african decent? especially at that time? Its probably more likely than not. 

I guess Im an american because I live here but Mexicans lived in this country long before any of us. So how does that work? We are defined by our ethnicity which basically means our skin color and our physical features than associate us with a specific race. Im an American but if i decided to live somewhere else am i still an American? Id say im just another white guy. 

Edited by Anler

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

They're on the white supremacists shit list.

Seen an interesting part of a show on youtube the other night on why Jews are suppose to be so hated.   It goes back centuries in the ME and even Europe where Jews were not allowed to own land so they moved into jobs like banking and what not.   As they elaborated on it it did make some sense.  

"Nobody wanted to work in the jewish or canadian building because they are so tight."

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Seen an interesting part of a show on youtube the other night on why Jews are suppose to be so hated.   It goes back centuries in the ME and even Europe where Jews were not allowed to own land so they moved into jobs like banking and what not.   As they elaborated on it it did make some sense.  

"Nobody wanted to work in the jewish or canadian building because they are so tight."

LOL thats one version. I dont think jews are particularly cheap as they are greedy. Other cultures I think are FAR cheaper are the Dutch and the Bohunks. And if you ever do business with an arab that will be the dirtiest haggling ever, its part of their culture to haggle over price. One of my oldest clients is a Construction firm owned by 2 jewish brothers. We have had some disagreements over the years but for the most part they have always been pretty fair. We have had a long and successful business relationship.  

Edited by Anler

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

LOL thats one version. I dont think jews are particularly cheap as they are greedy. Other cultures I think are FAR cheaper are the Dutch and the Bohunks. And if you ever do business with an arab that will be the dirtiest haggling ever, its part of their culture to haggle over price. One of my oldest clients is a Construction firm owned by 2 jewish brothers. We have had some disagreements over the years but for the most part they have always been pretty fair. We have had a long and successful business relationship.  

Ukrainians are super cheap....they squeeze a nickel so tight they make the beaver fart.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

:dunno: the hollywood jews and hasidic jews I see look white enough. But in that area is it really that absurd to think that Jesus could have been of significant african decent? especially at that time? Its probably more likely than not. 

I guess Im an american because I live here but Mexicans lived in this country long before any of us. So how does that work? We are defined by our ethnicity which basically means our skin color and our physical features than associate us with a specific race. Im an American but if i decided to live somewhere else am i still an American? Id say im just another white guy. 

Jesus very well could have been black.   I would think the bible would have a reference to that at some point.

I think we make too much of the whole ethnicity thing.   Why are whites and blacks not broke down more to specific regions.   Why aren't all us white people in America European Americans?  Doesn't that make sense since we call all black American's African American?   I don't hear people calling blacks in France African Frenchmen or in GB African Great Britians.   Only in America we make it such a big fucking deal.   If I'm a white dude who is a citizen of Mexico what should I be called?   Its all fucking stupid in my book.  

Edited by Highmark