Check your account email address ×

Ex- Ohio cop pleads guilty to sexually abusing women with a sex toy during a Illegal traffic stop

hwytohell

10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Why? He said h eonly slept with one broad in his life, and he's happy. OK,  so I asked him if she was virgin, what's wrong with that? Some broads try to pass theselves off as virgin by saying they broke their hymen " horseback riding, or during gymnastics " !!! LMMFAO!! Most poor suckers believe that line of shit,  and the wife NEVAH tells him she was fucking the football team in the next town over.      " Hey Deion, did you fuck Sally last night?"     :lol2::lol2::lol2:

What a fuckstick  you are.

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You think that changes much for someone whose banged 100 chicks?  Thats human nature.  We will always wonder what someone we didn't have would be like.  

She's good to me and isn't that all that matters?  I really can't see my life's satisfaction being based on who or how many I've banged.  I got way too many good things going in my life to live it around my dick.  Those that judge life's success or happiness based on the number of girls banged probably don't got much else going for them.  

SHE'S  GOOD TO YOU, THAT'S ALL THAT  MATTERS!!!  Holy shit Private Pyle, you really are dumb!!! 

What matters is if she's got a nice ass!

What ,matters is id she's got a flat stomach!! 

What matters is if she's got big, firm juggs!!

What matters is if she's cute!

What mattters is if she's thin! 

What matters is if other guys want your wife!

THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!!!  Who gives a fuck about some fat-assed, cottage-cheese assed, droopy-titted, bar hog????? Those broads will kiss a guy's ass forever, because they know they can't get anybody else.

Now post her up in a bikini, so we can judge what ya' got there!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, T1R9sledder said:

I took me the second time to get it right. There are very few things that I do not do without my wife. :bc:

I'd have to say I'm extremely fortunate.   She always tries to learn my hobbies or at least be a part of them.   I've tried getting her into bow hunting but she doesn't think she can kill one.   Loves to scout, set up cams, plant food plots and do everything but shoot.   She even will go sit in a tree stand when I'm in another to watch activity in that area.    Her only hobby growing up was skiing and I haven't really tried that.   I like sledding too much.   Only so much time.   

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

SHE'S  GOOD TO YOU, THAT'S ALL THAT  MATTERS!!!  Holy shit Private Pyle, you really are dumb!!! 

What matters is if she's got a nice ass!

What ,matters is id she's got a flat stomach!! 

What matters is if she's got big, firm juggs!!

What matters is if she's cute!

What mattters is if she's thin! 

What matters is if other guys want your wife!

THAT'S WHAT MATTERS!!!  Who gives a fuck about some fat-assed, cottage-cheese assed, droopy-titted, bar hog????? Those broads will kiss a guy's ass forever, because they know they can't get anybody else.

Now post her up in a bikini, so we can judge what ya' got there!!

Good lord seek help cucky.  

10 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Why? Really?  Maybe read what you posted and see what a retard you sound like.  You're talking about the guys wife.

He  drew first blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never mentioned his wife, HE DID!!!! HE DID !!! 

I NEVER MENTIONED HIS WIFE UNTIL HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Mach faggot posts a picture in piss stained underwear with a full of shit depends and 2 red onions and a fore stock  because he has no cock and sits to piss.

Yes mzn is gay we know that he wants pics cuz he has nothing in real life lives in a trailer trolling truck stops in his gimp mask lmfao !!

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Mach faggot posts a picture in piss stained underwear with a full of shit depends and 2 red onions and a fore stock  because he has no cock and sits to piss.

Those were my REAL  balls and cock!!!    

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

He  drew first blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never mentioned his wife, HE DID!!!! HE DID !!! 

I NEVER MENTIONED HIS WIFE UNTIL HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a honest question, have you ever been to a psychologist? 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Those were my REAL  balls and cock!!!    

The only real balls  and cock are the ones you have in your mouth and ass you poor broke tranny.

Edited by 1jkw

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'd have to say I'm extremely fortunate.   She always tries to learn my hobbies or at least be a part of them.   I've tried getting her into bow hunting but she doesn't think she can kill one.   Loves to scout, set up cams, plant food plots and do everything but shoot.   She even will go sit in a tree stand when I'm in another to watch activity in that area.    Her only hobby growing up was skiing and I haven't really tried that.   I like sledding too much.   Only so much time.   

I have to admit I don't do a ton of recreation stuff with my wife. She will ride on the back of the Harley but sledding and dirt biking Im with my buddies.  Shes kinda a bitch lol  

1 hour ago, Renegade X said:

Yeah don't get me wrong here, Im not saying anything is wrong with that.  Its just very rare and I wanted to ask. It is great that you guys are that happy. I would just think I would be wanting to try something different for a change, thats all

You don't marry someone if you don't love them or want to fuck around. 

Problem is its rare and shouldn't be!

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You don't marry someone if you don't love them or want to fuck around. 

Problem is its rare and shouldn't be!

:lol:  lets face the reality that when marriage was held up as being sacred and lasted that there was a ton of fucking around going on and marriage only lasted because it was expected to not because it was actually good.  

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

What's the point of being a cop if you can't impose your will on people?

Good friend of mine is a school liaison cop and works with kids. Great guy, we need more like him, with one exception. 

An officer in his department was a mutual friend. Dude was beating his wife and I asked why he didn't turn him in. It took a year or so for this guy to get let go and it pissed me off that who I considered a good cop would protect the blue code even though his coworker was literally a wife beating criminal. There will always be bad cops, but protecting them is bullshit. 

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Good friend of mine is a school liaison cop and works with kids. Great guy, we need more like him, with one exception. 

An officer in his department was a mutual friend. Dude was beating his wife and I asked why he didn't turn him in. It took a year or so for this guy to get let go and it pissed me off that who I considered a good cop would protect the blue code even though his coworker was literally a wife beating criminal. There will always be bad cops, but protecting them is bullshit. 

I understand it to a degree but protecting low life assholes is something I could not do. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I understand it to a degree but protecting low life assholes is something I could not do. 

Letting a fellow cop go going 10 over or rolling a stop sign is one thing, true crime is another. I was disappointed in my friend for sure, it wasn't just a drunk slap fest between this guy and his wife, he'd black her eyes up. He pulled a gun on me at a party when I called him out in it (after he was fired). Fuckin  asshole. 

He moved away thank god, they were neighbors.