Check your account email address ×

Ex- Ohio cop pleads guilty to sexually abusing women with a sex toy during a Illegal traffic stop

hwytohell

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Thought MachZNot was "retired"?

Why are you so obsessed with MACHZNOT?  It was those pictures of his " YUUGE PACKAGE " that must turn you on. Fuggeddaboutit, MZN is a straight arrow, go back to your boy-toy 800 FAGGON. Just be sure to give him the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!! 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Why are you so obsessed with MACHZNOT?  It was those pictures of his " YUUGE PACKAGE " that must turn you on. Fuggeddaboutit, MZN is a straight arrow, go back to your boy-toy 800 FAGGON. Just be sure to give him the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!! 

Why do you talk about yourself in the third person? You are fucking stupid and admitted to being MachZNot the other day!

Dummy!!

6 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's not about Machzcocksnotguzzler   It said the officer was using the sex toy on women.  Machzcocksnotguzzler is into guys.  

5 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Why do you talk about yourself in the third person? You are fucking stupid and admitted to being MachZNot the other day!

Dummy!!

MAchznot posted some of his broads. Until you post yours, it's YOU TWO that are cum-guzzlers!!! LMAO!! :owned::owned:   TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!

13 minutes ago, jamieharrower24 said:

You mean that old leathery bitch in youre shitty go fast boat picture from the kodak fun camera 

Don't be jealous. Hayta'!

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

If that was mach he would have used the toy on himself, no way he'd touch a female.

Do you even have a female? And no, 800 FAGGON in fishnet stockings and heels, does NOT count!! 

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes I do, and you have never had one unless you consider your tranny self as having one.

I posted two of mine. Until you post yours, you're a confirmed FAGGOT, that sucks dicks. 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

MAchznot posted some of his broads. Until you post yours, it's YOU TWO that are cum-guzzlers!!! LMAO!! :owned::owned:   TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!

You posted fuzzy pics of someone else's woman.  You're the Faggot, Faggot :fuckyou::finger:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You posted fuzzy pics of someone else's woman.  You're the Faggot, Faggot :fuckyou::finger:

Nope, one of MZN's many broads. Suck it deep faggots, you got " OWNED " to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:

23 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Nope.  You're nothing but a :nose:and a :hay:

I'd ask you if you wanna' put your money where your cock-smoker is,  but in 8 + years of sled-sites, and Youtube, no one has EVAH accepted my challenges. So, until you do accept my challenge, you are certified as a faggot, cum-sucking geek. Suck it deep, you got  :owned::owned::owned:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Dummy!!

Probably ashamed of himself. :lol:  

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You've got no game

Practice and try again.

I " OWN " you, that's all that matters!! LMAO!!

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Probably ashamed of himself. :lol:  

How much is your total net worth, faggot? How many broads have you fucked? 

I'm waitin', faggot. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I " OWN " you, that's all that matters!! LMAO!!

How much is your total net worth, faggot? How many broads have you fucked? 

I'm waitin', faggot. 

Net worth?   Easily in excess of $5 million.

Chicks....1.....I married my HS sweetheart and still love her very much.

Now you go? :lol:  

Edited by Highmark