Check your account email address ×

Ex- Ohio cop pleads guilty to sexually abusing women with a sex toy during a Illegal traffic stop

hwytohell

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Net worth?   Easily in excess of $5 million.

Chicks....1.....I married my HS sweetheart and still love her very much.

Now you go? :lol:  

What is your 5 million based on? That's NET WORTH?  What is it? 

20 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's not about Machzcocksnotguzzler   It said the officer was using the sex toy on women.  Machzcocksnotguzzler is into guys.  

Yes this is true mzn is a fag and loves big black men lmfao !! Been afraid of me 8 yrs now chickenshit of fs.com !

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

What is your 5 million based on? That's NET WORTH?  What is it? 

3 Business', 401K, Personal Investments, Home, 230 acres of land in Iowa, Life Insurance, personal assets (atv's, sleds, vehicles, farm equipment etc...)

Now you.   I'm waiting faggot. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Renegade X said:

Whoa...Is that true?  You've really only banged one chick in your life?

:bc: Not a big deal if they are worth it.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

3 Business', 401K, Personal Investments, Home, 230 acres of land in Iowa, Life Insurance, personal assets (atv's, sleds, vehicles, farm equipment etc...)

Now you.   I'm waiting faggot. :lol:  

3 businesses?? Do you own the real estate? Do you own the buildings? 230 acres in Iowa is like 230 acres in Caribou, Maine..........low value. Is your land farmland? Is it in production? Is it subdividable for housing? Is it Commercial zoned? is it industrial zoned? 

How much in your 401K?

Is your house free and clear, or do you still owe on your mortgage? 

Do you OWE on any of your personal assets? 

Life insurance???? That's only if you die!!!

What personal investments do you have..specify? 

Just now, polaris550 said:

3 businesses?? Do you own the real estate? Do you own the buildings? 230 acres in Iowa is like 230 acres in Caribou, Maine..........low value. Is your land farmland? Is it in production? Is it subdividable for housing? Is it Commercial zoned? is it industrial zoned? 

How much in your 401K?

Is your house free and clear, or do you still owe on your mortgage? 

Do you OWE on any of your personal assets? 

Life insurance???? That's only if you die!!!

What personal investments do you have..specify? 

Fuck dude you said NET WORTH.   I understand what net worth is.

Iowa land is low value?   :lol:   I got about 60 acres of farmland that is valued at around $7500 acre.   My timber is valued at over $4000 and acre.    

Look up variable universal life insurance sometime.   It builds value you fucking idiot and that value is an asset even before I die.

20 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Thats crazy man.  How do you know if shes good in bed? lol And dont you wonder what it would be like to fuck someone else? 

You think that changes much for someone whose banged 100 chicks?  Thats human nature.  We will always wonder what someone we didn't have would be like.  

She's good to me and isn't that all that matters?  I really can't see my life's satisfaction being based on who or how many I've banged.  I got way too many good things going in my life to live it around my dick.  Those that judge life's success or happiness based on the number of girls banged probably don't got much else going for them.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:bc: Not a big deal if they are worth it.  

Did you break her cherry? Did she bleed a lot? Or, did she tell you that she broke it horseback riding? 

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You think that changes much for someone whose banged 100 chicks?  Thats human nature.  We will always wonder what someone we didn't have would be like.  

She's good to me and isn't that all that matters?  I really can't see my life's satisfaction being based on who or how many I've banged.  I got way too many good things going in my life to live it around my dick.  Those that judge life's success or happiness based on the number of girls banged probably don't got much else going for them.  

Yeah don't get me wrong here, Im not saying anything is wrong with that.  Its just very rare and I wanted to ask. It is great that you guys are that happy. I would just think I would be wanting to try something different for a change, thats all

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Highmark with the :groin:

6 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Yeah don't get me wrong here, Im not saying anything is wrong with that.  Its just very rare and I wanted to ask. It is great that you guys are that happy. I would just think I would be wanting to try something different for a change, thats all

Like I said want will be there no matter what, its human nature but I'm sure it goes down when you are happy with the person your with.   Think about this guys who are getting lots of chicks are just that and sometimes that's all they are.   Being happy with who you are opens up a lot of time to all the other amazing things life has to offer.  

I know guys who can't stand doing things with their wife.  I couldn't imagine that.   Its not that I don't like and get spending time with "the guys" but take sledding for example.   Its awesome when you got a wife that likes to ride and rides well.   Means I get to sled more and have something warm next to me after the ride is done.  :bc:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Renegade X said:

Youre a fuckin loser buddy. 

Why? He said h eonly slept with one broad in his life, and he's happy. OK,  so I asked him if she was virgin, what's wrong with that? Some broads try to pass theselves off as virgin by saying they broke their hymen " horseback riding, or during gymnastics " !!! LMMFAO!! Most poor suckers believe that line of shit,  and the wife NEVAH tells him she was fucking the football team in the next town over.      " Hey Deion, did you fuck Sally last night?"     :lol2::lol2::lol2:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Why? He said h eonly slept with one broad in his life, and he's happy. OK,  so I asked him if she was virgin, what's wrong with that? Some broads try to pass theselves off as virgin by saying they broke their hymen " horseback riding, or during gymnastics " !!! LMMFAO!! Most poor suckers believe that line of shit,  and the wife NEVAH tells him she was fucking the football team in the next town over.      " Hey Deion, did you fuck Sally last night?"     :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Why? Really?  Maybe read what you posted and see what a retard you sound like.  You're talking about the guys wife.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Like I said want will be there no matter what, its human nature but I'm sure it goes down when you are happy with the person your with.   Think about this guys who are getting lots of chicks are just that and sometimes that's all they are.   Being happy with who you are opens up a lot of time to all the other amazing things life has to offer.  

I know guys who can't stand doing things with their wife.  I couldn't imagine that.   Its not that I don't like and get spending time with "the guys" but take sledding for example.   Its awesome when you got a wife that likes to ride and rides well.   Means I get to sled more and have something warm next to me after the ride is done.  :bc:

I took me the second time to get it right. There are very few things that I do not do without my wife. :bc: