Check your account email address ×

Oh shit snacks ....Lilly gonna need a pallet of jergens and some alone time!!!!!11

f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

oh .....cop ass rape scenarios.......that turn you on momo??? fuckin faggot 

Oh man how much jergens would this forum go thru watching cops ass rape Momo? 

*Disclaimer*I hope nobody's in-laws were killed by cop ass rape. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

oh .....cop ass rape scenarios.......that turn you on momo??? fuckin faggot 

Notice how momo has the description down pat including big brute.  No doubt he fantasies about this shit.  Wish he'd keep them to himself  

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Notice how momo has the description down pat including big brute.  No doubt he fantasies about this shit.  Wish he'd keep them to himself  

And then the inevitable post from the sites genuine Faggot :hay:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2017 at 9:30 PM, f7ben said:

well when cops stop violating peoples rights and breaking the law I'll let it go 

:lol::lmao: SMH

On 9/12/2017 at 9:39 PM, f7ben said:

I think you are drastically overestimating the amount of fucks I give about cops....I just post shit here to get under the bootlickers skin :lol: The reason the cop thing bugs me is because I feel they should be held to a higher standard and from the shit I've witnessed and what comes to light daily in this country LEO's in general are less accountable and honest then the general population 

:lol: from what you've witnessed? :lmao:  You've never seen shit so just STFU. :lol:   I'd love to see you get into it with a cop and watch them bash you in the face and watch that sand nigger nose of yours explode with one punch while you're resisting :lol::lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who?  AMG?  Say it isn't so!

Come on AMG...get back in the game man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little pussy isn't worth anyone's time on here .   He's nothing but a pot head pussy, mouth, who would be curled up in the fetal position if confronted by anyone. He thinks he's a real bad ass, and an Antifa tough guy. :lmao:  He wouldn't last 2 seconds. He's be on the ground gasping for air, pissing and shitting all over himself. One punch to the throat and it would be all over 

13 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That little pussy isn't worth anyone's time on here .   He's nothing but a pot head pussy, mouth, who would be curled up in the fetal position if confronted by anyone. He thinks he's a real bad ass, and an Antifa tough guy. :lmao:  He wouldn't last 2 seconds. He's be on the ground gasping for air, pissing and shitting all over himself. One punch to the throat and it would be all over 

Awwww.....come on.  I like him.  He does a better job at debating his standpoints than almost every lib-tard on here.  I don't necessarily agree with them, but I dig his style.  HOWEVER....I'm starting to doubt his clan's stance on liberals as I see them walking hand in hand through the tulip fields more and more. And that will get them a sharp knife inserted into the base of the spinal cord...EVERYTIME!!!!

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

See? :lol:

tenor.gif

:lol:

Now that was the funniest one word response I've seen in a while!

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Awwww.....come on.  I like him.  He does a better job at debating his standpoints than almost every lib-tard on here.  I don't necessarily agree with them, but I dig his style.  HOWEVER....I'm starting to doubt his clan's stance on liberals as I see them walking hand in hand through the tulip fields more and more. And that will get them a sharp knife inserted into the base of the spinal cord...EVERYTIME!!!!

He's nothing but a pot head pussy. Like I said, he'd be in the fetal cowering , when confronted. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Lol ....amg would catch a whoopin ig moto decided to give him one

I'd beat the fuck out of both you pussies like nothing.  Especially your little scrawny faggot ass.  You think you're all that because you're 6'5" ? :lol:  I'd throw you around like a rag doll.  Motostoner would be cowering down and begging for mercy.  

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'd beat the fuck out of both you pussies like nothing.  Especially your little scrawny faggot ass.  You think you're all that because you're 6'5" ? :lol:  I'd throw you around like a rag doll.  Motostoner would be cowering down and begging for mercy.  

You'd be eating your teeth before you got anywhere near me faggot

56 minutes ago, Anler said:

His teeth prolly smell like dick...

I'd have to put some nitril gloves on before I smashed his fucking face in so my hands didnt smell like a glory hole hookers mouth :lol: