Check your account email address ×

Oh shit snacks ....Lilly gonna need a pallet of jergens and some alone time!!!!!11

f7ben

21 minutes ago, hayward said:

you seriously gotta let this cop thing go once and for all man.  It ain't healthy.

well when cops stop violating peoples rights and breaking the law I'll let it go 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well when cops stop violating peoples rights and breaking the law I'll let it go 

Oh I hear ya on all that, but damn, there's plenty more shit to worry about.  There's a few around here that've pissed in my cherrios once or twice, and some day I gotta believe karma will catch em, but in the meantime, i'll let it roll right off my shoulders and forget about it.  It just isn't worth it.

Just now, hayward said:

Oh I hear ya on all that, but damn, there's plenty more shit to worry about.  There's a few around here that've pissed in my cherrios once or twice, and some day I gotta believe karma will catch em, but in the meantime, i'll let it roll right off my shoulders and forget about it.  It just isn't worth it.

I think you are drastically overestimating the amount of fucks I give about cops....I just post shit here to get under the bootlickers skin :lol: The reason the cop thing bugs me is because I feel they should be held to a higher standard and from the shit I've witnessed and what comes to light daily in this country LEO's in general are less accountable and honest then the general population 

I can agree with that whole heartedly but i'll also add, the "general population" these days doesn't impress me much at all to start with.  So if i'm holding leo's at a higher standard, it's gonna have to be one hell of a lot higher, which might be damn nearly impossible.  What pisses me off with leo's around here mostly is how it's turned into a money grab.  Has nothing to do with serve and protect anymore.  Add in a couple of them with a powertripping problem and it really makes a law-abiding citizen of the community question just who the hell is hiring and training these assholes nowadays?

10 minutes ago, hayward said:

I can agree with that whole heartedly but i'll also add, the "general population" these days doesn't impress me much at all to start with.  So if i'm holding leo's at a higher standard, it's gonna have to be one hell of a lot higher, which might be damn nearly impossible.  What pisses me off with leo's around here mostly is how it's turned into a money grab.  Has nothing to do with serve and protect anymore.  Add in a couple of them with a powertripping problem and it really makes a law-abiding citizen of the community question just who the hell is hiring and training these assholes nowadays?

precisely 

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: I think hayward tried to touch my pee pee too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

The only complaint I have about you and cops is that you call them pussies. 

Many of them ARE bastards.

However, some of them could use you like a floor mop, cleaning up in aisle three at Kroger's. 

5 hours ago, polaris550 said:

However, some of them could use you like a floor mop, cleaning up in aisle three at Kroger's. 

I knew you post in this thread!

Send me your address and I'll buy you the hunky calendar for Christmas. Then you can beat it like never before!

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Of course that is true

Oh , well by all means then. I'll go ahead and stop posting about bad shit that cops do and I will quit pointing out how fucking retarded the bootlickers that support them unconditionally are. Thank you for rehashing Lilly's sob story for no reason and using it like a political football. Real fucking classy fellas...never let a good tragedy go to waste right!!!!!!!!11111

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh , well by all means then. I'll go ahead and stop posting about bad shit that cops do and I will quit pointing out how fucking retarded the bootlickers that support them unconditionally are. Thank you for rehashing Lilly's sob story for no reason and using it like a political football. Real fucking classy fellas...never let a good tragedy go to waste right!!!!!!!!11111

So angry

1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Yeah i was talking only about the last post :lol:

come on .....the hunky cop calender OP and pallet of jergens shit was funny :lol: it totally deviated from my typical cop bashing thread 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That big brute cop that anally raped Bipolarhooknose must have been a mean bastard :guzzle: 

oh .....cop ass rape scenarios.......that turn you on momo??? fuckin faggot