Check your account email address ×

As if we needed more evidence of what a steaming POS this guy is

ICEMAN!

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

of course. i get shaky anticipating his every broadcast. :lol: where do you come up with this stuff? 

I live in a dark blue state where Limbaugh plays on the biggest radio station and pulls the largest audience. Hell the Repubs could have their state convention in a phone booth. So you tell me who is listening? I can't take the guy anymore but back in the early 90s he was very good against the Clinton's and the likes of Gephardt and Dasheil.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The irony is Limbaugh's audience is made up of left wingers just hanging on his every word ready to pounce. 

Funny, I would never know what the guy said if it were not for the liberal media.

:lol: @ the people that call into these shows frothing at the mouth. That makes it entertaining for a few minutes.

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Limbaugh evacuates South Florida after claiming Hurricane Irma was a liberal hoax

Doing the show from South Florida would be "legally impossible," Limbaugh admitted.

https://thinkprogress.org/limbaugh-to-evacuate-south-florida-after-claiming-irma-was-a-hoax-cb3fb5fb35b8/

He never claimed it was a hoax that is just more FAKENEWS you leftard clowns subscribe to :flush:

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

He never claimed it was a hoax that is just more FAKENEWS you leftard clowns subscribe to :flush:

Yeah, but, Rush rips lefties for using hurricane to advance GW  agenda before complying with mandatory ban, doesn't quite have the sting. 

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah, but, Rush rips lefties for using hurricane to advance GW  agenda before complying with mandatory ban, doesn't quite have the sting. 

They do that faggot Revjerkoffski made a thread that basically was all about advancing the GW lie regardless of the facts that hurricanes are way the fuck down over the last decade :flush: 

31 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Oh and it was a mandatory evacuation :lol: so put that in you clown bong and smoke it 

It's only mandatory so they can push the fake global warming agenda stupid.  Rush says the hurricane isn't even going to hit the US.  It's all left wing media hype 

:lol: