Check your account email address ×

racism rears its ugly head on my street.

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I sure hope @Wildboer steers clear of this thread.  

He would of been proud of me. I let that racist bitch at 911 have it for treating me like a whack job when reporting the hate crime.

I told her....."You are an idiot of the highest order if you don't see the significance of this discarded  banana peel"!

4 hours ago, Cold War said:

IMG_20170905_120656943.jpg

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thread of the day!!! :lol:

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You guys know I spent that whole thread saying the banana peel wasn't racist, right? 

Oh..... lighten up,  Buttercup!  You were one that made being called a "racist" a badge of honor.  Own it now. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thread of the day!!! :lol:

Oh..... lighten up,  Buttercup!  You were one that made being called a "racist" a badge of honor.  Own it now. :lmao:

I don't think he has much of a sense of humor.

I was laughing to myself.  Turned on to my road and damn it I  didn't just  drive  over one of those Nazi banana peels.  I'm hanging out the window with my phone taking a picture, holding up traffic.  Neighbors think I'm some kind of a weirdo. :lol: 

Just now, Cold War said:

I don't think he has much of a sense of humor.

I was laughing to myself.  Turned on to my road and damn it I  didn't just  drive  over one of those Nazi banana peels.  I'm hanging out the window with my phone taking a picture, holding up traffic.  Neighbors think I'm some kind of a weirdo. :lol: 

:lol:

I laughed my ass off!  It actually prompted me to log on and participate.  Otherwise...same old stale shit from the unhinged, unintelligent and unoriginal lib-twats here.

This could be made a contest.  Show us your racist banana peels! :lmao:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Actually you called us ignorant for not being able to make the correlation between bananas and black people. 

I definitely did that too, but those 2 things are not mutually exclusive. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You've been proud of your racist beliefs the whole time buddy. You just describe them as "hard truths" people who aren't racist simply don't understand.

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You've been proud of your racist beliefs the whole time buddy. You just describe them as "hard truths" people who aren't racist simply don't understand.

If you only knew the tool you were making of yourself....but even then, you wouldn't know it. :lol:

You keep on fighting the "good" librul fight....against enemies that really aren't there.....but you make anyway.  Good luck next year...your team will lose 8-10 seats out of just plain ignorance.

oh...and I have facts on my side....I don't "descibe them as hard truths" that's a term for your type that refuse what the facts really are.  Sorry about your luck.

Get back to me when you grow up a bit.  

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you only knew the tool you were making of yourself....but even then, you wouldn't know it. :lol:

You keep on fighting the "good" librul fight....against enemies that really aren't there.....but you make anyway.  Good luck next year...your team will lose 8-10 seats out of just plain ignorance.

oh...and I have facts on my side....I don't "descibe them as hard truths" that's a term for your type that refuse what the facts really are.  Sorry about your luck.

Get back to me when you grow up a bit.  

I'd be a fool if I believed the things you think I do, luckily you're way off base.

13 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I'd be a fool if I believed the things you think I do, luckily you're way off base.

But.....for the fun of it, give me an example of what I am "so off base" about.  We can debate it again.  Or would you prefer to skip to your end game "winning" strategy and just call me a "racist"?

:lmao:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But.....for the fun of it, give me an example of what I am "so off base" about.  We can debate it again.  Or would you prefer to skip to your end game "winning" strategy and just call me a "racist"?

:lmao:

I don't think bananas are racist, I believe most conservatives are not racist. I don't think we need to make up all kinds of new pronouns for the LGBTQ community... I'm not gonna waste my time going through old posts to find more examples right now, but there's definitely more.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I don't think bananas are racist, I believe most conservatives are not racist. I don't think we need to make up all kinds of new pronouns for the LGBTQ community... I'm not gonna waste my time going through old posts to find more examples right now, but there's definitely more.

You seem a bit triggered by FS hyperbole cuz I have no idea what these examples were about.  That's not what I asked you to give.  Or, did I "misunderstand" you .....again?

Is this racist? 

If I only changed the white trash  guy to black trash would it be losing your job racist?

I do think it funny that partisan hacks believe a lot of these people are in their current position based on voting R or D.

IMG_1058.PNG.39938e107287f3009c923d345564bcba.PNG.png

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You tell em sister. Look how racist this pic is.:pc::ashamed:

IMG_1816.JPG

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You seem a bit triggered by FS hyperbole cuz I have no idea what these examples were about.  That's not what I asked you to give.  Or, did I "misunderstand" you .....again?

I'm misunderstanding you because I'm triggered but you misunderstand me because I'm unclear. Got it. I can see how amazingly rational your thought process is now :lol: 

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you were actually black you'd be one hell of an Uncle Tom.

Just now, Wildboer said:

I'm misunderstanding you because I'm triggered but you misunderstand me because I'm unclear. Got it. I can see how amazingly rational your thought process is now :lol: 

If you were actually black you'd be one hell of an Uncle Tom.

YuR kindu dum.  Yu kant plae othurwize annymoor.  BYLS.