Check your account email address ×

Obama made call to not indict Hillary

jtssrx

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

the fact that absolutely nothing he promised is a priority now and all he has focused on is retarded shit like north korea and bootlicking bullshit like sucking cop cock and the like.

What has he done on trade and china ?? On healthcare?? Where was this beautiful grand plan that was gonna save healthcare we were all promised. All I saw was some retarded garbage that would have made the ACA look like a wet dream. Where the fuck is tax reform or infrastructure???

I thought we were done being the world police , now this orange fucking retard is gonna send a pile more troops to Afghanistan.

Lets face it , this fucking idiot has failed so miserably in such a short amount of time that it is looking likely he will end up a worse experiment then putting a half breed community organizer in the office.

Fuck Trump and fuck the retards that accept his idiocy and give he a pass for everything simply because they think he is on "their side"

Wow you're manipulated by the media. Good job on becoming snowrider 2

17 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Wow you're manipulated by the media. Good job on becoming snowrider 2

dispute any of that you mindless fucking moron .....you are like arguing politics with the pants shitting MC

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

the fact that absolutely nothing he promised is a priority now and all he has focused on is retarded shit like north korea and bootlicking bullshit like sucking cop cock and the like.

What has he done on trade and china ?? On healthcare?? Where was this beautiful grand plan that was gonna save healthcare we were all promised. All I saw was some retarded garbage that would have made the ACA look like a wet dream. Where the fuck is tax reform or infrastructure???

I thought we were done being the world police , now this orange fucking retard is gonna send a pile more troops to Afghanistan.

Lets face it , this fucking idiot has failed so miserably in such a short amount of time that it is looking likely he will end up a worse experiment then putting a half breed community organizer in the office.

Fuck Trump and fuck the retards that accept his idiocy and give he a pass for everything simply because they think he is on "their side"

Yea no. I still see Trump as a nessasary evil in Washington. If anything he has brought to the fore front the glaring inadequacy of the two party system to which he is a threat. On the world stage I agree that the time has come to real in N Korea but I think in the end it will be China doing the heavy lifting. N Korea is bad for business and I think China is starting to see it. Still better than the war drum Hillary and her minions we're beating to go after Iran. I think tax reform will be happening this fall and no matter what healthcare will not go away as a problem to be delt with.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

LasSNX3.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea no. I still see Trump as a nessasary evil in Washington. If anything he has brought to the fore front the glaring inadequacy of the two party system to which he is a threat. On the world stage I agree that the time has come to real in N Korea but I think in the end it will be China doing the heavy lifting. N Korea is bad for business and I think China is starting to see it. Still better than the war drum Hillary and her minions we're beating to go after Iran. I think tax reform will be happening this fall and no matter what healthcare will not go away as a problem to be delt with.

:lmao: Yet you don't see the ineptness, incompetence, lack of leadership, and complete lack of knowledge relative to the institution and issues? :lol: 

All you clowns talk about the two party system......and have for decades........so where's your plan and blueprint?  :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Yet you don't see the ineptness, incompetence, lack of leadership, and complete lack of knowledge relative to the institution and issues? :lol: 

All you clowns talk about the two party system......and have for decades........so where's your plan and blueprint?  :snack:

Yes but you only see that as a negative. If one thing should stick with people from the WikiLeaks is how adept Clinton and her marry band of theives we're at pulling on the levers of government for their own enrichment. The fact that Trump and company are not good at this is a bonus for the average person. Your hate for Trump clouds your judgement.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Yes but you only see that as a negative. If one thing should stick with people from the WikiLeaks is how adept Clinton and her marry band of theives we're at pulling on the levers of government for their own enrichment. The fact that Trump and company are not good at this is a bonus for the average person. Your hate for Trump clouds your judgement.

Reality clods yours :bc:  You're wrapped up in the DNC but turn a blind eye to Mueller investigating Russia/Dump/and out compromised election.  Why?  :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Reality clods yours :bc:  You're wrapped up in the DNC but turn a blind eye to Mueller investigating Russia/Dump/and out compromised election.  Why?  :snack:

I have kept up with it and I just don't see it as a end all be all. Trump has been investigated many times in NYC to little or no avail. Could some of his people end up in trouble sure but that would be the most you would see. Look if Obama told Comey too back off of Hillary how is that not obstruction? And if it is does it would call into question other investigations like the IRS and private server? 

31 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I just laugh

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I have kept up with it and I just don't see it as a end all be all. Trump has been investigated many times in NYC to little or no avail. Could some of his people end up in trouble sure but that would be the most you would see. Look if Obama told Comey too back off of Hillary how is that not obstruction? And if it is does it would call into question other investigations like the IRS and private server? 

:lmao: So Dump has been investigated more or less than the Clinton's?  :snack:

Now step back.....and desd what you wrote and apply it vice versa :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: So Dump has been investigated more or less than the Clinton's?  :snack:

Now step back.....and desd what you wrote and apply it vice versa :lmao: 

Yea sure what happened to the Clinton's after all those investigation? Settle in for 8 years of Trump my misguided friend.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Yea sure what happened to the Clinton's after all those investigation? Settle in for 8 years of Trump my misguided friend.

The odds are 50/50 he makes it 4 years let alone 8 :lol: