Check your account email address ×

This is how you know Foxnews is just a shill network that feeds propaganda to the right but isn't really conservative

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The fuck you on about? 

I guess you.  The guy who's been singing antifa's praises for the past 6 months.  The guy telling this one or that one that their heads will be on "a pike", because, well who the fuck knows why, cuz you said so.  What exactly do you assholes think you're going to accomplish?  The term "fools errand" comes to mind.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you.  The guy who's been singing antifa's praises for the past 6 months.  The guy telling this one or that one that their heads will be on "a pike", because, well who the fuck knows why, cuz you said so.  What exactly do you assholes think you're going to accomplish?  The term "fools errand" comes to mind.  

You sound upset. But the video didn't mention anything about antifa. It's kinda weird that's what you got out of it. 

Are you still listening to AM radio?

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You sound upset. But the video didn't mention anything about antifa. It's kinda weird that's what you got out of it. 

no whats weird is either you don't connect the dots, or are obfuscating them on purpose.  Upset?  Fuck no.  My guy won. :lol:  What blows me away are all the blown out panties since that win happened.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

no whats weird is either you don't connect the dots, or are obfuscating them on purpose.  Upset?  Fuck no.  My guy won. :lol:  What blows me away are all the blown out panties since that win happened.

Is your guy Putin or Dump? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is your guy Putin or Dump? :lol: 

My god you fucking idiot .....of all the factual shit that Trump deserves being blasted over you just have to keep harping away at the worthless bullshit Russia narrative. You are truly dumb , just a sheep parroting whatever your teams cheerleaders ask you to.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My god you fucking idiot .....of all the factual shit that Trump deserves being blasted over you just have to keep harping away at the worthless bullshit Russia narrative. You are truly dumb , just a sheep parroting whatever your teams cheerleaders ask you to.

:lmao: You're the stupid fucker pushing conspiracy bukkshit.  I'll roll with Mueller.  You roll with Momo, Woolie and Friends :bc:    

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump is "wolfies guy" :lol: what an absolute fucking moron 

You really need some new material, given you're the boards walking talking actuarial worse case scenario from any kind of insurance measure. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You really need some new material, given you're the boards walking talking actuarial worse case scenario from any kind of insurance measure. :lol: 

I know how to tuck and roll son.....that is an attribute 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

no whats weird is either you don't connect the dots, or are obfuscating them on purpose.  Upset?  Fuck no.  My guy won. :lol:  What blows me away are all the blown out panties since that win happened.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I know how to tuck and roll son.....that is an attribute 

And you don't think 4 decades of sanctioned competition hasn't taught me that, at a level you simply have no clue of?  You are a classic case of more balls than brains.  I've love to watch you on a motocross bike, navigate a lap at Southwick or Unadilla against a normal group of B riders.  You'd be a fuckin' speed bump. :lol: 

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And you don't think 4 decades of sanctioned competition hasn't taught me that, at a level you simply have no clue of?  You are a classic case of more balls than brains.  I've love to watch you on a motocross bike, navigate a lap at Southwick or Unadilla against a normal group of B riders.  You'd be a fuckin' speed bump. :lol: 

I can ride a bike just fine....although I've never ridden any motocross and would likely end up in a full body cast at this point in life :lol: 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Little tip for ya...

Antifa=/=government

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I'm asking because I seriously don't know.   What is Antifa's stance on globalization?

2 hours ago, bussman said:

Actively resisting fascism. :lol: 

Yeah, that was a good one. :lol:   Threatening to have our taxes go down is fascism I guess.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Antifa isn't a centralized organization with policy positions. 

But both you and the globalists are fighting the same thing.  Hmm.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

The names keep changing and the chants keep getting more lame.  it has gotten SO sad its not worth commenting on any longer.  guys like this need to step back to last year and further and review all the things claimed by both the media and those in politics and re asses things today. If one cant see the B.S. after that wellll,   there aint no hope in them ever seeing the reality that is.