Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens govt shutdown over wall funding

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not the fucking wall again?!?! Trump...you have enough problems already. Try working through those first before even bringing the idea of talking about the wall again FFS

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

He's going to fire Congress?

I'm pretty sure that's not how this works stupid 

:lol:

This is about funding Government the fucking millions of tit suckers that do almost nothing you imbecile :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I like how these government shut downs are always the republicans fault 

Yea I can see why you'd think the Democrats are at fault when the Republicans only control the House and Senate and the Republican President is the one threatening to shut the government down.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Yea I can see why you'd think the Democrats are at fault when the Republicans only control the House and Senate and the Republican President is the one threatening to shut the government down.

No shit lol. ITS THE DEMOCRATS FAULT!!!!!! The retardation by my fellow conservatives baffles me sometimes. 

• Gold Member

Trump will never get this wall built and even if he does there is no way in hell Mexico will pay for it. This is has been a monumentally stupid idea from the start. 

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Trump will never get this wall built and even if he does there is no way in hell Mexico will pay for it. This is has been a monumentally stupid idea from the start. 

It's just a good way for him to funnel government money into his buddies bank accounts. 

6 hours ago, Momorider said:

This is about funding Government the fucking millions of tit suckers that do almost nothing you imbecile :guzzle: 

That's a great myth until you see what happens when someone as stupid as you are becomes president.  Shit falls apart. Probably like that basement cave you live in.  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's just a good way for him to funnel government money into his buddies bank accounts. 

No, making the claim was a good way to get the mindless to support him. I mean who in the fuck actually believed the Mexicans would pay for that wall?

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No, making the claim was a good way to get the mindless to support him. I mean who in the fuck actually believed the Mexicans would pay for that wall?

Who believed Mexico  would pay for the wall? Good question.  Momo1 momo 2. Skidooski, fat Dave. Highmark....... basically everyone who hated Obama.....

Edited by revkevsdi

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's a great myth until you see what happens when someone as stupid as you are becomes president.  Shit falls apart. Probably like that basement cave you live in.  

:lies: and :bullshit: from Revballlickerski :finger3: