Check your account email address ×

Where will Millennials take the car industry ?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Millennials are so dumb they don't know what make and model they drive? 

Its not that important to them. They research, buy what it says and move on to something else. Some may know the brand but many dont.

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Millennials read consumer reports and buy what they are told. When asked what they drive most couldnt tell you the make and model.

Although my niece a engineer for GE could spout tech numbers and internal crank pressures of her Subaru

That's total BS.  Who the fuck reads Consumer Reports anymore?   Millennials have access to instant information and do so when it interests them.  The problem with them in schools is they are forced to throttle that way back and learn at a 19th century pace.

My kid can tell me everything about a new gadget 

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Millennials read consumer reports and buy what they are told. When asked what they drive most couldnt tell you the make and model.

Although my niece a engineer for GE could spout tech numbers and internal crank pressures of her Subaru

Youre related to Daive?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's total BS.  Who the fuck reads Consumer Reports anymore?   Millennials have access to instant information and do so when it interests them.  The problem with them in schools is they are forced to throttle that way back and learn at a 19th century pace.

Ahhh NO

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're completely out of touch.

clearly-  no one picks up consumer reports that is young,  all the info is available online from so many sources that aren't CR

Hell in my business we hire millennial consultants just to help us craft a millennial message.  

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're completely out of touch.

There's no doubt MC is a complete fucking idiot. Millenials reading Consumer Reports :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

clearly-  no one picks up consumer reports that is young,  all the info is available online from so many sources that aren't CR

Hell in my business we hire millennial consultants just to help us craft a millennial message.  

Yep....There's a ton of Millennials to target and understanding how to get their attention and appeal to them is key.

• Gold Member

Millennial like tech and fashion.  Performance isn't a concern cause the run of the mill econo box these days are quicker then the "muscle" car of the 60's and and early 70's.  I will say the new tech is just awesome!!!  I will take it anyway over a muscle car of the 60's and 70's.  

MC, you idiot.....  millennials don't even know what consumer reports is.

Consumer reports are on line you ass fucks realize?

It seems you all live in the bush or bayou.

Millennials really only buy cars out of necessity. Most young couples have one car and use public trans or Uber.

Look at car sales you fuckin morons

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Consumer reports are on line you ass fucks realize?

It seems you all live in the bush or bayou.

Millennials really only buy cars out of necessity. Most young couples have one car and use public trans or Uber.

Look at car sales you fuckin morons

You are a fucking idiot mc.  Just go lay down LOL. 

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Simple.  Computers are better at many things.  All traffic issues are caused by human.  Cutting people off, slamming on brakes, leaving to much gap, merging.  Ever wonder in a traffic jam why you may stop and then all of a sudden you go like crazy and then come to a stop???  Its human caused

don't forget people designing roads  that are 10 yrs obsolete before they even start building them . 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

don't forget people designing roads  that are 10 yrs obsolete before they even start building them . 

My new car has Blind Spot warning and cross traffic alert.  I was skeptical but I really like it.  I can see having it on my vehicle purchase from here on out.  But roads will ever be designed better and more car features will make it all safer and more efficient

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You ass fucks are really clueless.

Only 60% of 18 year olds have a drivers license today.

With that reasoning they must have more free time to read Consumer Reports? :lol: 

Why would they need drivers licenses when a lot of them still live with mommy and daddy and being coddled at home?

Edited by Skidooski

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

But they read Consumer Reports? 

:lol: 

More than ever they are basing their purchase on consumer reports!!!!  

They also are not driving anymore!! 

Welcome to the twilight zone by mc.