Check your account email address ×

Margeret Sanger, hero of the left and Planned Parenthood

On August 23, 2017 at 2:18 PM, XC.Morrison said:

The eugenics she believed in had nothing to do with race.  It had more to do with preventing the events during the first 5 minutes of idiocracy.  

:lies: and :bullshit: 

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've seen one after another, from the poorest town in the poorest county of the state, get the fuck out.

Our valedictorian is now the school janitor. The salutatorian runs an off the books day care. 75% of the people from my class that have 'made it' got if from their parents, either working for it or just an 80s version of a snowflake. The other 25% took the only other option and got. the. fuck.out. There really was NO other option. Just like how people talk about inner cities. Only difference was, getting out meant going over 35 miles away just to catch a bus.

My ONLY option was the military. I took and and have never been happier.

Enjoy your thumb young man.

I believe you Snake, and that's all well and good. Props to anyone who gets out of poverty. I mean no offense when I say this, but I'm not going to base my political views off the comparative success of your high school graduating class like 30 years ago. 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Another bullshit non-argument. I'm not looking for perfection. I'm not crying about the current state of things. I'm saying we can and should improve the situation.

why? any one with any will at all can bust add to a middle class life for them and there family if they want. prob is your bill shit raicest policy have created generations of victims with no will to better them self or there kids. fuck em sink or swim I don't give a shit . if you are not retarded or disabled fend for your self or die I don't give a shit . 6 mo Max of goven.ent assistance .

Just now, Wildboer said:

I believe you Snake, and that's all well and good. Props to anyone who gets out of poverty. I mean no offense when I say this, but I'm not going to base my political views off the comparative success of your high school graduating class like 30 years ago. 

I'm just telling you how life was. With a lack of minorities in this state, do you know who were shit on for most of the 20th century?

French Canadians. The way people throw around jew boy, kike, spic, spade, etc etc... here it was "Frog". The stories my father tells me as far as how it is as bad as any story I hear of Mexicans or other 'migrant workers'. My grand father came here legally, brought over by an employer.

My point with the class thing was brains didn't get you out of poverty here. With luck you got a scholarship from a sport, but not much else. You had to leave the chronic unemployment and dependency.

Excuses are like assholes. You get the fuck up and leave.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

why? any one with any will at all can bust add to a middle class life for them and there family if they want. prob is your bill shit raicest policy have created generations of victims with no will to better them self or there kids. fuck em sink or swim I don't give a shit . if you are not retarded or disabled fend for your self or die I don't give a shit . 6 mo Max of goven.ent assistance .

I am literally living proof any low grade moron can get a job at UPS. And within 6 years make over $35 an hour. Just gotta work.

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'm just telling you how life was. With a lack of minorities in this state, do you know who were shit on for most of the 20th century?

French Canadians. The way people throw around jew boy, kike, spic, spade, etc etc... here it was "Frog". The stories my father tells me as far as how it is as bad as any story I hear of Mexicans or other 'migrant workers'. My grand father came here legally, brought over by an employer.

My point with the class thing was brains didn't get you out of poverty here. With luck you got a scholarship from a sport, but not much else. You had to leave the chronic unemployment and dependency.

Excuses are like assholes. You get the fuck up and leave.

I gotta give you props for originality on this one, but it's no different than comparing blacks to the Irish. Bullshit is bullshit no matter how you dress it up Snake.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Snake said:

I am literally living proof any low grade moron can get a job at UPS. And within 6 years make over $35 an hour. Just gotta work.

Your most honest post ever :bc: 👍

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I gotta give you props for originality on this one, but it's no different than comparing blacks to the Irish. Bullshit is bullshit no matter how you dress it up Snake.

That hurts.

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No problem.  I'm right.  You're wrong.  I'm a stud.  You're not. :bc: 

:lol: 

you have not been correct on any prediction or statement in well north of a year. I suspect you have a touch of the Downs

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

you treat any one different even from the same race you will get different personality traits .you have treated blacks as victim's for decades look what you have created . you must be beaming with pride

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

you treat any one different even from the same race you will get different personality traits .you have treated blacks as victim's for decades look what you have created . you must be beaming with pride

Yesterday we made them slaves to welfare today we've trained them to be victims, which tired ass old myth is next? 

Success starts at home.   Asian American's have the highest ave income followed by whites, hispanics then blacks.   Its not coincidence that charts that also show the % of kids in 2 parent households mirror the average income chart.  

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014 (1).png

screen shot 2013-09-17 at 1.22.26 pm.png

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Success starts at home.   Asian American's have the highest ave income followed by whites, hispanics then blacks.   Its not coincidence that charts that also show the % of kids in 2 parent households mirror the average income chart.  

Nonmarital_Birth_Rates_in_the_United_States,_1940-2014 (1).png

screen shot 2013-09-17 at 1.22.26 pm.png

Only the most of racist of racists deny a man the dignity of being the king of himself. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

Only the most of racist of racists deny a man the dignity of being the king of himself. 

Crime and dropout rate follows the exact same pattern.   Hmmmm.......

01_Fig1.jpg

Doesn't include those incarcerated and after 2001 blacks and hispanics are together.  Also up to age 24 for HS.   Seems odd but it is what it is.  

Edited by Highmark